What's new

"Regret" by Malice Mizer piano arrangement

Azerii

=^.^=
19 Jan 2004
I'm looking for the piano arrangement of "Regret" by Malice Mizer...
any MM piano arrangement will do, but Regret is the specific one I'm looking for. Can anyone tell me where I can find some piano sheet music for their songs? I'd be very thankful if you can help me out!
~*Azerii

oh this IS pitiful -.-
I really want to learn how to play regret, it's beautiful.
I play the piano (obviously) and there don't seem to be any arrangements ANYWHERE...*might die*
if anyone could help us out i'm sure we'd both really appreciate it! 🙂

Oh dear! I forgot I even posted about this here! :D
A friend of a friend of mine is making an arrangement of Regret for me, and hopefully it will be done by the end of this week... I'll ask him if I can send you a copy of it ^_^

...I wonder if there are -any- MM piano arrangements out there? Does anyone know?

Now that you mention it...I've never been able to find any. How sad, because they're some of my favorite pieces.
If you could send me a copy, i'd be soooo grateful O.O

you know, I think there's a Merveilles guitar tab book out there somewhere, but I haven't seen any piano music. sadness! :(

Pfft, I don't play the guitar, don't they know that!?!? :eek:
*piffles* it's so difficult to find the music tabs I want for any anime in the first place...I found a few random Yokko Kanno bits, but i'm not sure which shows they're from *sigh*

hello guys !

excuse my bad english (i'm french)
i find regret so gorgeous too ! I played piano when i was more little (8 years !), but i stopped 2 years ago. But this piece gives me desire to play again ! Azerii, if your friend gives you the arrangement, please send me too !!!

Will do! He's been very busy, so I probably won't get it until sometime in May.. hope thats alright!

Ifuldrita said:
hello guys !

excuse my bad english (i'm french)
i find regret so gorgeous too ! I played piano when i was more little (8 years !), but i stopped 2 years ago. But this piece gives me desire to play again ! Azerii, if your friend gives you the arrangement, please send me too !!!

Ifuldrita, your avatar is great!
I hope one of us is able to find the arrangement before my abilities go stale and I lose interest ;_;

ok !
thank you very much Azerii, even in may, it will very well !
And Onigiri Chan, don't lose interest, piano is reellay great, and malice mizer's Regret too !!! Now, years later my stop, i'm conscious that's piano was beautiful...

While browsing the jlist online store, they seem to have some magazine with piano sheet music from jpop artists or something.
"Uta Bon; A fabulous monthly magazine featuring pages and pages of sheet music from the most popular JPOP songs in Japan, this is a great item for anyone with musical inclination of any kind. Featuring piano sheet music to hit songs by L'Arc~en~Ciel, Utada Hikaru, Yellow Monkey, Brilliant Green, and many more (380 songs in the Feb. issue!), this is truly a great item for you! Get it every month! Also includes color interviews and JPOP information"

StackPath heres the link if anyone is intrested, you just have to scroll down a bit.

That is a very useful sort of thing, Suzu, thanks for pointing it out!
I'll have to go to the site.
Yes, Ifuldrita, piano is very beautiful...but it seems to take people a long time to realize it. I'll keep playing so that I don't lose interest or get bad ^.^

yes, thanx Suzu, but for me it will more difficult, 'cause i live in France !! Unfortunately, France is not really open on Japan (even if it's in progress !), so, on sheet of jpop and jrock !!!
And sorry Onigiri Chan, because of my bad english, i'm not sure to understand shades of english words ^^"""""" ! That's why sometimes i can write something a little strange !

I understand your situation 'Drita!
It's alright, I remember you telling us all that when you first posted here ^.^
I was learning French, but i'm afraid I was terrible at it when I was learning it; and even worse now!

Yes, French is very hard ! I'm happy to be french, i don't have to learn it !! English is more easy !!!
And your avatar is really great ! Did you draw it ?

Haha, I would like to have drawn my previous avatar - but I didn't.
I'm not very good at art as far as it goes...but i'm getting there.

Hello Azerii !!

Do you remember me ?

You wrote than your friend will have Regret piano sheet in May... so telle me if you have got it !!!

Thanx !

Tho I dont know how to play piano, but I just wana pop by here cos this piano piece is really.. umm.. gives me a special thought whenever I listen to it. I will feel sad whenever I hear this..... luv this piece

it's a beautiful piece isn't it!?!
It makes me so sad ;_;
When it was composed, the person must have been feeling very strong emotions.
(i'm not sure which of them wrote it...)
I would really love that sheet music though..

yah, exactly!! a beautiful piece... didnt know that there are ppl who likes this piece too, heee
this is written by gackt, he played this piano piece too
other than this, he also played "Blue"...

yes, a lot of people like this piece of Gackt ! But like it was just for a single, this piece is not really famous ^^
And MM sheet music is impossible to find on internet (i searched during... ouah !!!), sorry Sasuke ^^ !

Back
Top Bottom