What's new

Red dead ring on X-box 360 Elitテゥ!!!

duckman

後輩
23 Nov 2006
A few days ago, i read that a mexican guy buy her 360 elite on Ebay, but after a day the console starting to show a red little ring on the screen and stopped working
A week ago microshit says that this version dons`t have this problem!

Such a deal !

MS anounced they are cutting the price on the 360 by $50US. Maybe they should sell it for $50US, LOL.

Uncle Frank

😊

If a console is on sale on Ebay is there any guarantee that it is brand new or not faulty? The answer is No. Buying second hand consoles is like playing russian roulette, sooner or later something is going to go bang.

Microshaft should cut the consoles not by 50% but by half, in the middle.
33% fail ratio for Gods sake. At 33% fail ratio it doesn't matter anymore where you buy it, its destined to die.
But hey, why not cut Billy Boy?

Struth, I was under the impression that MS had fixed their 'it's not a design issue it's not our fault we tested it thoroughly honestly guv' issues with the Elite! We lost our xbox to the RRoD also. Luckily PS3 is still going strong :)

Well, especially now that its 2008, exclusives are ripening. Square said that they won't release FFXIII before march, so I suppose they will announce the release date around march.

Back
Top Bottom