What's new

Recommend some Japanese language books or instructional CDs.

I like this book call "Total Japanese" by Bonjinsha publication, ISBN4-89358-288-7. it has 4 books covering different areas of study but I think just 1 of the book is good, which is the Grammar and Conversation Notes. It will provide you a very detailed and solid foundation on your grammar.

Originally posted by beluga
I like this book call "Total Japanese" by Bonjinsha publication, ISBN4-89358-288-7. it has 4 books covering different areas of study but I think just 1 of the book is good, which is the Grammar and Conversation Notes. It will provide you a very detailed and solid foundation on your grammar.

Thanks for the recommendation. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find it on any sites like amazon or bn.com. Is the book out of print?

Thanks! How am I supposed to order those books? The site is mostly in Japanese!

Yea, although it can be bought from US, the site is in Japanese. How ironic. As I search through google, quite a number of tertiary institution has this book too. Perhaps you can find it in the university's library?

Basic Connections: Making Your Japanese Flow (Kodansha, ISBN4-7700-2860-1, 1800円)
Japanese for Everyone, published by Gakken
A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar and A Dictionary of Intermediate Japanese Grammar from Kodansha's Power Japanese
A Dictionary of Japanese Particles by Sue Kawashima

Back
Top Bottom