What's new

Receiving nenkin at overseas after retiring?

mcload

後輩
26 Jun 2009
If we work in Japan for 25 years and retire with nenkin (pension), can we return back to our country and receive pension from Japan while living in own country without going Japan? Should we stay in Japan forever in order to receive nenkin?
Is there an effect of visa type?

海外在住者と日本の医療保険,年金

You should be able to receive nenkin even you move out of Japan:
4.窶扼窶ケテ?窶堙固ステウ窶ケ窶ケ ツ ナ?Cナ?O窶堙可住窶堙ア窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶「テサ窶堙?ツ、ナ?Cナ?O窶堙俄?堋「窶堙遺?堋ェ窶堙ァ窶扼窶ケテ?窶堙ーナステウ窶ケ窶ケ窶堋キ窶堙ゥ窶堋ス窶堙溪?堙固スティ窶伉ア窶堋ォツ(ツ催吮?凖ィツ青ソ窶ケツ?)窶堙ーツ行窶堙≫?堋ス窶堙ィツ、窶堋キ窶堙??堙嫁ステウ窶堋ッ窶堙??堋「窶堙ゥ窶扼窶ケテ?窶堙ーナステウ窶堋ッ窶伉ア窶堋ッ窶堋ス窶堙ィ窶堋キ窶堙ゥ窶堋ア窶堙??堋ェ窶堙??堋ォ窶堙懌?堋キツ。
ツ ナスティ窶伉アツ静ヲ窶堙債、ナ陳エ窶伉・窶堙??堋オ窶堙?、ツ坂?倪?督ッ窶扼窶ケテ?窶堙娯?堙昶?堙俄?ーテ≫?愿シ窶堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堋ス窶「テサ窶堙娯?扼窶ケテ?窶堙俄?堙や?堋「窶堙??堙坂?愿コ窶怒窶堙俄?堋ィ窶堋ッ窶堙ゥツ催?終ツ住ツ焦?窶冢窶堙固スs窶ケテヲ窶卍ャ窶伉コ窶禿ーツ湘ェツ、ナ津コツ青カ窶扼窶ケテ?窶堙俄?ーテ≫?愿シ窶堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堋ス窶「テサ窶堙娯?扼窶ケテ?窶堙俄?堙や?堋「窶堙??堙最ステ絶?ーテッ窶「テ崘陳ッナス窶凪?督アツ焦?ツ、窶ケツ、ツ催鞘?扼窶ケテ?窶堙俄?ーテ≫?愿シ窶堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堋ス窶「テサ窶堙娯?扼窶ケテ?窶堙俄?堙や?堋「窶堙??堙最?e窶ケツ、ツ催鞘?枠ツ坂?。窶堙??堙遺?堙ィ窶堙懌?堋キツ。

You have to contact the appropriate organization which varies depending on the nenkin you've been enrolled.

Kokumin nenkin: your local city/ward office
Kousei nenkin: shakai hoken jimusho
Kyousai nenkin: kyousai kumiai you belong(ed)

It looks like that rule apllies to only Japanese. I found some pages talking about discrimination to foreigners on this problem.
oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa4881127.html

Why do you say that rule applies only to Japanese?

Care to translate some of that link's issues?

It looks like that rule apllies to only Japanese. I found some pages talking about discrimination to foreigners on this problem.

ツ静ヲ窶堙娯?ーテア窶愬。窶堙債、ツ「窶愿コ窶怒ツ坂?伉静絶?堙固ステ停?堋ェツ、ナ?Cナ?O窶堙可住窶堙昶?堙遺?堋ェ窶堙ァナステウ窶ケ窶ケ窶堋キ窶堙ゥ窶「テサ窶邸ツ」窶堙??堋オ窶堋スツ。ナ?Oツ坂?伉静絶?堙娯?「テサ窶堙個湘ェツ坂?。窶堙債、窶堋ソ窶堙・窶堙≫?堙??。窶堋、窶堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙??堋キツ。
窶堙遺?堋ィナス窶樞?堙債静ェ窶禿・窶ーテ??堙??堙坂?堙遺?堋「窶堙娯?堙?、窶堋?窶堋ュ窶堙懌?堙??堙?ナスQツ考ツ湘ョ窶「テア窶堙??堋オ窶堙??堋ュ窶堋セ窶堋ウ窶堋「ツ。
ナ?Oツ坂?伉静絶?堙娯?「テサ窶堙嫁?テ問?堋オ窶堙?、ナ陳サツ催昶?堙娯?邸窶板・窶堙??堙債、ナステウ窶ケ窶ケナ?Jナスn窶楼窶堙娯?僞窶佚寨?ェナスナセ窶ケテ?窶堙娯?堋ア窶堙??堋オ窶堋ゥ窶堋ォ窶堋ソ窶堙ア窶堙?塚??堙懌?堙≫?堙??堙遺?堋「窶堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙??堋キツ。
窶堋イナスツソ窶禿「窶堙俄?堋?窶堙ゥ窶愿?窶覇窶堋ゥ窶堙ァ窶堋キ窶堙ェ窶堙篠、ツ「ナステウ窶ケ窶ケ窶堙??堋ォ窶堙ゥツ」窶堋ア窶堙??堙俄?堙坂?堙遺?堙ィ窶堙懌?堋キ窶堋ェツ、窶堋ア窶堙ェ窶堙坂?堋?窶堋ュ窶堙懌?堙??堙?ツ「25窶扼ナ?テ板、ナ津コツ青カ窶扼窶ケテ?窶堋セ窶堋ッ窶堙ーツ」窶拏窶堙溪?伉ア窶堋ッ窶堙ゥ窶堋ア窶堙??堋ェ窶堙??堋ォ窶堋スツ湘ェツ坂?。窶堙俄?堙遺?堙ィ窶堙懌?堋キツ。
窶堙?窶堋オツ渉ォ窶藩?、25窶扼窶督「窶毒セ窶堙固?テコナ?テ披?堙俄?ーテッナステ斥?オ窶堙??堙遺?堋ュ窶堙遺?堙≫?堋スツ湘ェツ坂?。ツ、ツ「ツ坂?倪?督ッ窶扼窶ケテ?ツ」窶堙俄?ーテ≫?愿シ窶堋キ窶堙ゥ窶堋ア窶堙??堙俄?堙遺?堙ィ窶堙懌?堋キ窶堋ェツ、ツ坂?倪?督ッ窶扼窶ケテ?窶堙娯?ーテ≫?愿シナ?テコナ?テ披?堙最津コツ青カ窶扼窶ケテ?窶ーテ≫?愿シナ?テコナ?テ披?堙??堙債坂?。ナスZ窶堙??堋ォ窶堙遺?堋「窶堋サ窶堋、窶堙??堋キツ。ツ(窶愿コ窶怒ツ人窶堙遺?堙ァ窶堙??堋ォ窶堙ゥ窶堙娯?堙可)
窶堋ア窶堙娯?堋ス窶堙淞、ツ「25窶扼窶堙俄?毒セ窶堋ス窶堙遺?堋「ツ」窶堙??敖サ窶冉窶堋ウ窶堙ェ窶堙?、ナステウ窶ケ窶ケ窶堙??堋ォ窶堙遺?堋「窶堋ア窶堙??堙俄?堙遺?堙ゥ窶堙ヲ窶堋、窶堙??堋キツ。
ヒ?遺?ーツコ窶堙個湘ョ窶「テア窶堙?窶堋イナスQツ考窶堙俄?堙遺?堋ウ窶堙≫?堙??堋ュ窶堋セ窶堋ウ窶堋「ツ。

Your comments are based on this? If so, it depends on the nenkin you'll be paying.
(It seems that you should be paying for one single type of nenkin for 25 years.)
And the poster of the above comment says he's not an expert, so if you're really interested, you should contact the authorized organization before starting to mention descrimination.

窶堙遺?堋ィナス窶樞?堙債静ェ窶禿・窶ーテ??堙??堙坂?堙遺?堋「窶堙娯?堙

The problem or the notorious discrimination you might call, at least in the above, apply only to some special permanent residents, not all.
The certified social security expert, Ms. Lee, would be glad to tell you the horrible discrimination.
公的年金の外国人差別

I don't know where you are originally from, but following agreements are more important, I think.

International Social Security Agreement
http://www.sia.go.jp/e/ag.html

I don't know where you are originally from, but following agreements are more important, I think.
International Social Security Agreement
Thank you. I am not one of those countries listed on that page. There is no mutual agreement with my country.

Back
Top Bottom