What's new

Rate other people's avatars

Is mine familiar? He's quite Japanese... but the best thing he has ever done had something to do with Japan

I'm Feeling Very Old Fashioned!!

The new improved KOOL has movement and I'm sticking with stillborn images. It is very true, the old have trouble adapting to change!

Frank

😊

Frank, as always your avatars rock.

topi said:
Ch ch ch check the pow-lice man.

Oooh flashy lights.
Freeze!

You're Under Arrest

:)

jovial_jon said:
antantrevolution - it reminds of me a character in Happiness of the Katakuris...

It is indeed the one and only Richard from that very film. The scoundrel lives on in my avatar!

heh.

Wait till you see the next one :)

I would rather use it as a sig file, but alas, have no web host to post the pic on. :(

Ant

Attachments

• GBamanda.jpg
    GBamanda.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 838
I like antantrevolution's and "King of Tokyo's". Although Topi's does have a police. And as we all know Police cars (or "police men" as Topi said) alway take the cake.

You are absolutely correct King of Tokyo!!! You win a fresh bach of greatness..
Now can anyone guess who Lopan is. Again he doesn't have anything to do with the great country of Nihon. But he's a great character.

Lopan999 said:
I like antantrevolution's and "King of Tokyo's". Although Topi's does have a police. And as we all know Police cars (or "police men" as Topi said) alway take the cake.

Thank you, thank you.. a cigar for you as well.

You are absolutely correct King of Tokyo!!! You win a fresh bach of greatness..
Now can anyone guess who Lopan is. Again he doesn't have anything to do with the great country of Nihon. But he's a great character.

Lo Pan, as in David Lo Pan from Big Trouble in Little China? He did want a woman with green eyes.

Did I get the right answer?

Ant

YES ANTANTREVOLUTION! YOU WIN A BIGGER BATCH OF GREATNESS! With a side order of more greatness.

I want to make my avatar flash (like a japanese cartoon) but I'm afraid that will offend epileptic people.

Final Fantasy VII !

It's the cover In front of Jenova at Nibelheim mako reactor.

The game with the best storyline of all :haihai:

OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Pokes in the belly button to award his famous patented point-

🎈 though i have no ideal where yours is from :? 🎈

Lopan999 said:
I want to make my avatar flash (like a japanese cartoon) but I'm afraid that will offend epileptic people.
Allegedly gif animations can be disabled in web-pages. However when I tried it it didn't work. (Maybe you need to reboot / restart Internet Explorer as well?). :?

P.S. After victory, tighten your helmet chord. = 勝って兜の緒を締めよ。

I drew it myself!...

naw, just kidding!

It's actually Sagara Sousuke from the anime "Full Metal Panic"

Back
Top Bottom