What's new

Random things in Osaka

mad pierrot

I jump to conclusions
22 Nov 2003
In den den town, actually. I was showing my friend around Osaka stumbling around one morning only to find crowded streets and traffic blocked off. Curious, we shoved our way in for a closer look. I was happy to see a couple of scantily clad women in costumes running around. While fumbling to find my camera, my partner off chasing them, I noticed a sign reading ツ"Character and Robot Show 2005.ツ" Here's a few random shots of it.

Be sure to check out the Japanese people dressed up as the KKK in the last shot.

Attachments

• cosplay.jpg
    cosplay.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 108
  • cosplay2.jpg
    cosplay2.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 97
  • cosplay4.jpg
    cosplay4.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 97
  • cosplay3.jpg
    cosplay3.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 108
Continuing with my random theme, next up are some shots were taken near Osaka castle. It was still too early for cherry blossoms, but I did manage to catch some unique musicians playing by the JR loop station.

Attachments

• osakajo.jpg
    osakajo.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 127
  • nearosakajo.jpg
    nearosakajo.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 94
  • heavymetal.jpg
    heavymetal.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 93
  • sakura.jpg
    sakura.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 91
Dear lord. I've seen quite a few Cosplay's living near Harajuku, but the white supremecists is a bit much.

mad pierrot said:
Continuing with my random theme, next up are some shots were taken near Osaka castle. It was still too early for cherry blossoms, but I did manage to catch some unique musicians playing by the JR loop station.

Yeah Osaka castle I was there. :: sniff :: Still the plum blossoms were very pretty. (in a manly sort of way) 😌

Back
Top Bottom