Votes: 29 35.4%
  • I like dogs

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • I like both

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
I dislike both animals to be honest. I'm more of bird/fish/rat/hamsters/endangered animals kind of person.

Tsuyoiko said:
Yep she's mine. 😍

Post more pics of your bunny in this thread please (although the majority of pics are of dogs and cats).....If you are into bunnies, pls post a pic of your pet!! :)

That's the only pic I have on the PC at the moment. I took one the other day of her hiding under a planter in the garden, just her powder-puff tail is sticking out. That is cute. I will have to post that later. 😍

Edit: I found this pic!

Last edited:
Is this really a thread for Debate/Opinions forums? It's more of a question, and would be better placed in General Discussion forum.
EDIT: I also like cats alot, mainly because they do not get in your face like dogs do.

Last edited:
kitties and puppies! 😍

i own 2 siamese kitties....i want a puppy so badly but my mom wont let me get one :(

i also love acting like a nekojin >^^< :13:

XxSirenxX said:
kitties and puppies! 😍

i own 2 siamese kitties....i want a puppy so badly but my mom wont let me get one :(

i also love acting like a nekojin >^^< :13:

I also love Siamese cats, definately one of my favourite breeds!! Number 3 on my list, after my two cats: Norwegian Forest cat and Abyssinian. The Abyssinian, Elida, has many friends in JRef, as they voted for her when she entered the "miss kitty contest".). 😊

we are siamese if you please, we are siamese if you dont please

we come from the land of Siam, there is no other cat like i am

mroooww! ^^

This reminds me of an American ex-Navy friend of mine that I knew in Japan. He had two dogs. One was white and the other was black. The black one he named shiro, white, the white one he named neko, cat.

One day a mother and child were walking by the house. The child knew the dogs. Only the white one was out at the time. The child pointed and said, "Mama, neko da yo," Mother, there is a cat.

The mother said something to the effect of, "Nani o iute iru? sore wa inu da yo!" What are you talking about? That's a dog!

We really had a good laugh over that one!

My sister had a black cat called Snowy. She died a couple of weeks ago. :(
The first time they left her to go on holiday, my husband went to feed her - he had never seen her. Anyway, he came back saying he tried to feed Snowy, but she never showed up, just this black cat, which he shooed away. He was quite confused when I pointed out that the black cat was Snowy!

Back
Top Bottom