• I like dogs

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • I like both

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
Japanimaniac said:
Rest assured that my doggie will be displayed for all to see in the near future. ^.^ Just gotta reinstall my digital camera.

OKAY, looking forward to it...as dogs are in a minority here....

Cats are cool, but....

CC1 said:
I have a Golden Retriever and wouldn't trade him for the world! But don't worry, I have two cats! One on each side of the fireplace! :D

(that was a redneck joke...just ask if you didn't get it!)

*LOL* I agree about the goldens. They do shed their undercoat continuously and that is a PITA, but I could never live without the sloppy, dopey grin my dog gives me.

The Golden Retriever is the helping hand man needs to reach Nirvana. If my dog ain't there when I get there, I am booking a suite in a different hotel!

Funny thing: I like cats and used to pet friendly strays the roam through my neighborhood until I watched Azumanga Daioh and witnessed the misery poor Sakaki went through with that devilish gray cat that always bit her. Now I'm leery of all strays, fearing I'll run into a feline tormentor!
:D

Finally! Here we are. My cute li'l chihuahua, Loco. I wish I could've done something about the green eyes, though...but ah well. First one is right after a bath, the second is just him sleeping on the couch and being too cute to pass up, and the third is right after Christmas, with him sleeping in the bed that Santa brought him (thank my mom for the little sweater he has on XD).

I just wish you could see his super cute spiked collar in one of them...

Last edited:
Japanimaniac -- what a cute little dog!!! I like chihuahuas; they are such smart little critters. Your dog looks like the king of comfort in his sweater curled up on his bed.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

@Japanimaniac:

Thanks for sharing pics of your dog!! What a cute dog!!

My favorite dog breed is : Golden Retriever...I had one when I was little......

I have dog, but I like dogs and cats alike. They are just opposities.

When I was younger (now I'm an old *****, you knwo XD) I had a cat called "Elsa". Now, I have an old she-dog called Pati. :) I'll post her photo later.

I remember talking to one African friend who couldn't understand why I say about my dog "she" instead of "it". Well, she's my friend, isn't she? XD And he always joked that he will eat her, as it's common for his people to eat dogs... XD I always hated this, and him for saying so... ==" It's good for him it was only joke. :D

My bf's family has 3 dogs and my family has 3 cats! Talk about balance. I have a phobia with dogs. When I was a kid I was chased by one and almost took a chunk off my butt. It's kinda funny and embarassing because whenever I would visit my bf's house, his family would move the dog to another part of the house... :)

Cat person. We have three and one dog. The strange thing is our dog was bought into a household of cats and seems to have learnt several feline habits.
Incidently I have a friend who hates cats and has said on many an occassion that she would stop being a vegetarian if she could eats cats. Weird or what?

Have you ever seen your puppy getting it's milk from your cat? Happened to my bf's puppy, when his mother wouldn't want him to feed from her, the puppy resorted to competing with the little kittens... Sad to say, they were not able to take pictures.

Cats running away from a dog are fairly common, but have you ever seen a dog running away from a cat? It was quite a shock seeing it for the first time.

:) Pets are fun!

Miss apollo,
I finally got my dog's pictures, so I will show you!

I love my dog...
Here are pictures of my dog, Cora. She is very goofy.

Last edited:
Bob in Iowa said:
She looks like a dog who could charm her way into a person's heart.
Yeah, she usually ends up getting all of the attention she wants no matter what she is doing. I think she knows that she is cute...

lexico said:
Look at her big *****ed-up ears !
That is what everybody who sees her for the first time says. They are like her antennas that recognize words such as walk, bone, ball, thing, or camping which are her favorites.

misa.j said:
Miss apollo,
I finally got my dog's pictures, so I will show you!

I love my dog...
Here are pictures of my dog, Cora. She is very goofy.

Misa, she is a cutie....I love the face expression - makes her look so cute!!! 👍 👍 Thanks for sharing!

You have all seen my beautiful two cats posted in this thread, so I thought I'd post my parents' cat:

She is 2 years old and named Bella.

Wow !

Miss_apollo7 said:
You have all seen my beautiful two cats posted in this thread, so I thought I'd post my parents' cat:

She is 2 years old and named Bella.

Like her eyes! Funny , my new neighbor has a full size poodle that is in love with my cat. She comes over and rubs noses and refuses to go home when her owner calls. If my cat and I are out on the back porch, the dog howls to come out to be with my cat.

Frank

😊

Frank D. White said:
Like her eyes! Funny , my new neighbor has a full size poodle that is in love with my cat. She comes over and rubs noses and refuses to go home when her owner calls. If my cat and I are out on the back porch, the dog howls to come out to be with my cat.

Frank

😊

HA! That reminds me of that line from Ghostbusters about cats and dogs living together! That is outrageous!

:)

Frank D. White said:

Frank

😊

Yes, she has very beautiful eyes.

AH! The puddle and your cat are best friends.....that is cute!
My parents' old cat and their old dog (a Golden Retriever) were also best friends; they used to sleep together and play around in the garden.....sooo cute. I miss them both sometimes - they are both in pets' heaven....

I like cats much more then dogs. I think cats look more cute, have nicer fur, are relaxed much and you don't have to take them out for a walk everyday.
My favourite wild animals are lions, tigers and cheetas so I consider cats smaller versions of those in a way. :)

Back
Top Bottom