• I like dogs

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • I like both

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
cross-platform said:
I love both cats and dogs. Unfortunately I can't have a dog at my apartment, so we can only have cats. We just got a kitten a few months ago, and I wouldn't trade her for anything.

nice! your kitten looks just like my friends new kitten :p

Hejsan TwistedMac, I like the headband - looks like it was suited for JRef!! :)

Lina Inverse: Thanks for the compliment, my cats are happy! Danke Schőn! looking forward to seeing your cat...
Hast du eine Katze? :)

I can't believe you people. Cats sucks. Dogs are far far better. Cats are selfish and only care about their own interests; dogs, on the other hand, will give their own lives for their masters. :p

i like to have both.. in the same room... and hungry. (hehe)

but honestly, cats are better. they'll at least leave you alone once in a while.
Plus a dog nearly killed me aged 9, so I have some issues with them.

Both animals depend on their own individual temperment.

My friend has a dog that cares nothing about the attention of people. He much prefers being left alone.

On the other hand my sister has a cat that simply adores affection, and cant even enough of it, very much like the stereotypical dog.

As for preference, I dont like animals as a whole. I hate animal hair, and am highly allergic to cats.

I have had my share of pet snakes and one pet spider.

As cool as snakes are to have, it got really irritating keeping the apt. warm enough for her. Meh, at least spiders dont seem to mind one way or another.

Miss_apollo7 said:
Hejsan TwistedMac, I like the headband - looks like it was suited for JRef!! :)

Lina Inverse: Thanks for the compliment, my cats are happy! Danke Schőn! looking forward to seeing your cat...
Hast du eine Katze? :)
If you want to see my pussy, look at the thread in the Chitchat forum :D

Cats for me but still dogs aren't bad :)
Just that for some mysterious reasons cats look more attractive to me ^^

I definately like dogs better.

Cat's are so independant. I like the feeling of coming home and my dog is waiting and excited to see me. How she will do anything to get me to pet her. How she wants to sit with me all the time. Sleep on my feet. That kind of thing. Feels like she needs me. After a hard, stressful day, what more could you ask for. Now, cats, they seem to only need me when they want to go out, or are hungry or thirsty.

Just my take

Steve

Wow!! It is definately a very close race....
I didn't think that the poll would show such a result...

I like dogs more. The reason for that is dogs seem to show alot of emotion so you can tell how they are feeling. Plus dogs you can play with alot like fetch and run around with them. They also can learn tricks.

I love puppies! In fact I call all animals puppies :p

Here's a pic of my dog Trixie after a bath.

Attachments

• MVC-178S.JPG
    MVC-178S.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 62
Vodkee said:
I love puppies! In fact I call all animals puppies :p

Here's a pic of my dog Trixie after a bath.

That is a cute dog...:kawaii:
It's a small dog isn't it? What breed?
🙂

I beleive she is part Chihuahua, but it looks like she could be mixed with something else :?

I like both but I Have a preference for my dog over my cat even I f I don't live with them anymore. I grew up with my dog and spent more time with him than with my parents so I got pretty attached but it's a dog not a person, too bad.
Overall I don't make a difference, I like some dogs and I like some cats.
Here are pictures of my cat and dog.

Attachments

• DSC03334.jpg
    DSC03334.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC03335.jpg
    DSC03335.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 50
  • DSC03432.JPG
    DSC03432.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC03434.JPG
    DSC03434.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 53
CATS! So dogs have something they can chase after :D
But I must admit the cats of TwistedMac and cross-platform are mecha kawaii ! 😍 :haihai:

I love Dogs and Cats, but not domestic cats. Golden retrievers and German shepards are my favourite dogs. Lynks, Tigers, Cougars, Leopards, etc. are my favourite cats I love big cats. If only if it was legual to have them as pets. Also, it would be wrong to, to have endangered animals...So, dog it is.

Vodkee said:
Your dog looks so graceful, even just sitting there! :)

Thanks from him 🙏 but actually for a whippet he is not very graceful, well not as much as he used to be. Still whippets were the favorite dogs of the kings during the renaissance period so maybe that explains their natural grace :)

@Miss_appolo7
Yea he is a good fat cat, in a way it's too bad, he used to look so much like a wild cat. Now he is cuter though, and still has the wild behavior :D
Reminds me, got to go cast my two votes for your cat, still a few days left and I feel your cat has some kind of wilderness in her.

Back
Top Bottom