What's new

Questions about Japan

Ohmayani

後輩
21 Apr 2003
I am a university student studying about Japan and I need to get a bit of information from people who are currently living in Japan. What are the most important attractions to see in Japan? If I need information or other things about the culture and language where is the best source? Are there cultural tours?

Originally posted by Ohmayani
I am a university student studying about Japan and I need to get a bit of information from people who are currently living in Japan. What are the most important attractions to see in Japan? If I need information or other things about the culture and language where is the best source? Are there cultural tours?

Best information you could ever ask for on Japan,
http://www.ghettocitiesclothing.com/ghettocitiesguide.html

Good luck!
Josh

All depends on what you consider important...you may want to be more specific in your question and somebody here will give you a clearer answer.... :D
The FAQ link in the forums is pretty good....but more specific questions will be better, too... :D

Originally posted by den4
All depends on what you consider important...you may want to be more specific in your question and somebody here will give you a clearer answer.... :D
The FAQ link in the forums is pretty good....but more specific questions will be better, too... :D

Yea the actual 'JAPAN FAQ' helped me out tons when I was even younger than I am now, I read all about declarations and customs, how to work your way around the airport, transportation, what not to do and as much as I ignored half of it, it all was great information and not so text-book.

Josh

See, Ohmayani? Ya heard it from da man.....so get your rear into gear and check out the FAQ link and learn what you can....and for the rest of the stuff you don't know about yet....ask da question....somebody will surely answer with words of chaos or wisdom.... :D

could someone please e-mail me to inform me about the most exciting places in Hiroshima, Japan? and some history?

Thank you in advance.

Mayani Ponderika

I need a pen pal from Osaka, Japan, please e-mail me to inform.

Thank you in advance.

Mayani Ponderika

sorry, can't help you in the pen pal and email department of knowing somebody in hiroshima or osaka.... :(

Hello Ohmayani :)

You could try this: http://www.hellopenpal.com
there you can fill in an ad searching for pen pals in Osaka, and then just wait.
It worked for me, now I have 2 great new friends from Osaka and Sapporo 😄

Okay, okay I have heard the man and everyone else....lol

I will go onto FAQ. I appreciate everyones help, but any added personal info. you can add would love to hear it....

Back
Top Bottom