What's new

Questionnaire for foreigners working in Japan

yoshiki.

Registered
2 Sep 2015
I am writing to request your help with an important marketing research. Our company is conducting a survey of current foreigners working in Japan and the way to find their job post in Japan when they were in their countries.
So if you are working in Japan, please participate to answer some questions.
We will present Starbucks e-ticket to 10 persons by lot among people who answered questions by Sep. 11th.
To complete the survey online, please go to the URL below and then follow the online survey instructions. Your answers will be completely confidential.
Link to the Survey (【JobTessio】How did you get your job in Japan? Survey)

People not on Facebook aren't eligible for the Starbucks?

In this time, we will present Starbucks e-ticket via Facebook only.
Sorry for inconvenience.

I completed the survey, but will pass on the race for the Starbucks tickets. :coffee:

Thank you, Thomas.
As description on the survey page,
1.After pushing the button"完了", search "Jobtessio" on Facebook.
2.Do "Like" on Jobtessio corperate page on Facebook. (by September 11th)
We will send Starbucks e-ticket to 10 persons by lot through Facebook.
The lottery will be held after September 11th.

I completed it too, but I think my info was useless because it told me to skip over a lot of questions.

Me too.

I felt my age when I realized the survey assumes the internet existed when we got our first jobs in Japan.

Terribly sorry, I'm not really a Facebook person. I usually either like people or don't, but only keep track in my head.

Am I missing something, or does the question about one's visa type NOT INCLUDE permanent resident status?

Am I missing something, or does the question about one's visa type NOT INCLUDE permanent resident status?

I couldn't find it either so I just put the closest thing.

Apparently the survey also assumes we're all transients.

Have just filled in the questionnaire tho I think it might be too late. Hope it can help.

Back
Top Bottom