What's new

Question to People who Support Israel !

"for example : imagine New York city given to group of different people from different nations and under Russian control and has Nuclear weapons !"

That would hurt my nation's economy and personal financial interests, and logically I'd be against that. So what is your logical reason for hating Israel?

I'm sorry, I can't read the subtitles or understand the audio of your video clip. But if you're saying those two wide blue horizontal stripes on Israel's flag are supposed to represent rivers. . . well, that sounds far-fetched to me. My country's flag has thirteen stripes, and their only symbolism is to represent the original thirteen British colonies which became the USA.

"Please ignore borders that made by colonialism."

What borders should I pay attention to? Are you saying you want the old Ottoman Empire restored to its original boundaries, as one nation?

Questions to People who Support Israel

I did, once very long time ago, support Israel. But no, not anymore today.
What has happened to the poor Jews in Europe was so awful, so tragic, something to be deeply ashamed of. Was it European shame that helped the Jews to get "Israel"? They say that it was their country 2000 years ago. Wow, who lived in Holland 2000 years ago? I read many, really many books about what happened to the millions of Jews in Europe and I feel deeply sorry for them! But ... what the Israelites are doing today towards the Palestinians is absolutely cruel and unacceptable.
I am afraid that I must say that I feel that Israel is a dream that didn't come true.

"for example : imagine New York city given to group of different people from different nations and under Russian control and has Nuclear weapons !"

That would hurt my nation's economy and personal financial interests, and logically I'd be against that. So what is your logical reason for hating Israel?
Same reason as you !
They occupied our land and killed thousands of Arab, After Sabra and Shatila massacre an Israelian general said "They were a bunch of Arab not even half of them".

I'm sorry, I can't read the subtitles or understand the audio of your video clip. But if you're saying those two wide blue horizontal stripes on Israel's flag are supposed to represent rivers. . . well, that sounds far-fetched to me. My country's flag has thirteen stripes, and their only symbolism is to represent the original thirteen British colonies which became the USA.
Well, Few days ago a group of Zionist Jewish in Israel created a new flag for 'Great Israel from Nile to Euphrates' :
1_1084551_1_34-1.jpg

"Please ignore borders that made by colonialism."

What borders should I pay attention to? Are you saying you want the old Ottoman Empire restored to its original boundaries, as one nation?
No, i wanted to tell you about the middle East and north Africa before the colonialism.
You should pay attention to the second map :
http://www.islam101.com/images/Muslim_Distribution_map.jpg

:)

Questions to People who Support Israel
I did, once very long time ago, support Israel. But no, not anymore today.
What has happened to the poor Jews in Europe was so awful, so tragic, something to be deeply ashamed of. Was it European shame that helped the Jews to get "Israel"? They say that it was their country 2000 years ago. Wow, who lived in Holland 2000 years ago? I read many, really many books about what happened to the millions of Jews in Europe and I feel deeply sorry for them! But ... what the Israelites are doing today towards the Palestinians is absolutely cruel and unacceptable.
I am afraid that I must say that I feel that Israel is a dream that didn't come true.
Thank you very much for reply Elizabeth.
Muslims Saved Jewish in Andalus 500 years ago (Spain & Portugal now) and saved them again in Turkey during Ottoman Empire when the Nazis burned alot of jewish, But what did we get in return ? a group of jewish called "Donmeh" dominated Turkey and canceled the caliphate !
We are not against Jewish or Judaism, We are against occupation.

I did, once very long time ago, support Israel.But no,not anymore today.

I had reservation for years ~ never totally supported Israel.The statehood is built on shifting sands ~ it continues to exist as long as US national interests want to keep it there.American-Jews have strong influences in US politics & financial industry ( Goldman & Sachs ) not just Hollywood.

Why support it if majority of World-Jewry don't see that country as their homeland other than a place they can go if some evil tyrant wants to round up all Jews and expel them from countries { Jews have their own countries :D }.

My favorite Yemeni Singers are Jewish, i can see how they want to be back to Yemen.
A song Lyrics includes this :
"The Land of the others is green, but it's not where i want to be".
A poem by Yemeni Jewish " What Have they done to You, Oh Yemen "
[Stupid song added to the video] >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't blame me please, but who doesnt hate this ?

very new video :

I ask who supports Israel, What if i came and kicked you out your house like this, Would you love me ?

Pictures of Quran burned by extremist Jews few days ago..
1_1088784_1_34-1.jpg

They burn gardens :
1_904657_1_59-1.jpg

So please don't blame me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hezam, I wouldn't be so upset if some other country took over part of Canada or Mexico. Why do you react as if the Palestinians were part of your own country?

This may bring up an interesting difference in our world views. How do you primarily identify yourself? I mean, what group do you belong to that is most important to defining yourself? (Leaving out family first, as a universal given.) Are you, FIRST, a Saudi? Yemeni? Or would if be, FIRST, an Arab, or a Muslim?

You seem to have a lot of rage against Israel, but I don't see where you've met the same demand you made of me: giving a logical reason for your position, a rational gain for your country. At least I provided an answer (that I can't think of one.)

I think this is mainly an emotional issue. And those are the hardest kinds of problems to solve.

Hezam, I wouldn't be so upset if some other country took over part of Canada or Mexico. Why do you react as if the Palestinians were part of your own country?
You mean you wouldn't be upset if Russia or China took over part of Canada ?
ANyway this is not about another country, It's about stats.

This may bring up an interesting difference in our world views. How do you primarily identify yourself? I mean, what group do you belong to that is most important to defining yourself? (Leaving out family first, as a universal given.) Are you, FIRST, a Saudi? Yemeni? Or would if be, FIRST, an Arab, or a Muslim?
hmm...i missed this point, Your way of thinking is different, and our cultures are different so i must explain it for you,
We don't recognize Arab borders, and we are trying to delete them by revolutions, You can ask Arab people.
We respect other muslim countries borders, but We believe in the Islamic world as [ One Body ].
when bad thing happen to other muslim country sometimes i cant sleep, i stay awake for hours thinking [ Why don't our goddamn governments help them, How can i help them...]

So this is it, i belong to the wide Islamic world.just to answer your question.

You seem to have a lot of rage against Israel, but I don't see where you've met the same demand you made of me: giving a logical reason for your position, a rational gain for your country. At least I provided an answer (that I can't think of one.)
i didnt see any logical reason why you support israel, I'm still waiting for one logical reason.

I think this is mainly an emotional issue. And those are the hardest kinds of problems to solve.
Emotional ! =\

Let's say i'm american, i see my country the USA sending money/weapons to a group of people who we don't get anything from them ! and we are attacking the people who we get our supply from them and their land, we kept supporting the first group for more than 60 years with 45 trillion [ total amount that Israel got from the US since it's first created ] ...My country invaded 2 countries for stupid reason and lies, The war cost billions of dollars, and Gosh it didnt work !
You know i would never stay silent.
Look what the Americans and British doing now, They are protesting against the wrong policy,Bad economy..etc
It's late but better than doing nothing.

Please try find out how much money the US wasted for bad.

I say you don't 'cause you don't know how they live and are treated there. you know how Palestinians in Gaza Strip lived when Egypt closed its borders on them? they dug tunnels under the border to be able to "smuggle" food from Egypt. as a Palestinian Arab, you can't go inside Israel without being completely checked every 2 Kilometers.
so, even if I didn't have any ties with Palestinians, I would at least think twice when I give Israelis Nobel peace prizes.
Setting emotion aside, why do Saudi Arabians and Iranians even care whether Palestinian people get "their" land back? Logically speaking, what would you get out of it?
for our country, I can say, we have strong reasons to be in bad relations with Israel (I could say our enemy's enemy is our friend here). even if we neglect friendship and religion(which is a very strong reason here) there are still a lot of reason for us to be bad with them; they have helped Iraq in an 8 year forced war against us, they started a war against Lebanon, one of our few friends, they are the main reason that we are on the US and Europe's bad side, the US' concern about Iran's plans to make nuclear weapons comes from Israel's concern...
you may not know but our information agency has revealed that Mossad is responsible for killing 5 of our nuclear scientists (one of them being the husband of my mom's friend). I guess that's what's called "terror", right?
very logically speaking, what "we" get out of it is not having a sworn enemy with a complete nuclear arsenal around us and having one of our most sacred places back.

"i didnt see any logical reason why you support israel, I'm still waiting for one logical reason."

For the third time, Hezam, my answer is that I can't think of one.

"i didnt see any logical reason why you support israel, I'm still waiting for one logical reason."

For the third time, Hezam, my answer is that I can't think of one.
If i were you i wouldn't support Israel until i find one ! what do you think ?

Can you think of one reason or more that makes you support/not support Arab ?

If I were you, I'd find a logical reason to oppose Israel.

What do you want to happen anyway? The complete destruction of Israel? What about the people who have lived or were born there for more than sixty years?

"for our country, I can say, we have strong reasons to be in bad relations with Israel (I could say our enemy's enemy is our friend here). even if we neglect friendship and religion(which is a very strong reason here) there are still a lot of reason for us to be bad with them; they have helped Iraq in an 8 year forced war against us, they started a war against Lebanon, one of our few friends, they are the main reason that we are on the US and Europe's bad side, the US' concern about Iran's plans to make nuclear weapons comes from Israel's concern..."

Soroush, I would say the reason your country has bad relations with the US is the efforts to make nuclear weapons. Maybe we trust Israel not to use nuclear weapons, but we have less reason to trust Iran to exercise restraint. This distrust stems mainly from the seizing of our embassy and holding diplomats hostage for more than a year, in flagrant violation of international law.

"you may not know but our information agency has revealed that Mossad is responsible for killing 5 of our nuclear scientists (one of them being the husband of my mom's friend). I guess that's what's called "terror", right?"

Your information agency has no credibility here; but on the other hand, I would believe the Mossad is capable of such acts, since they've committed assassination and terrorism in the past.

"very logically speaking, what "we" get out of it is not having a sworn enemy with a complete nuclear arsenal around us and having one of our most sacred places back."

Has Israel sworn to be your enemy, or have you sworn to be Israel's? By "sacred place," do you mean Jerusalem? Are you aware that Jerusalem is a sacred place to Jews and Christians, as well as Muslims? By the way, what about the Christians who are now being murdered in Egypt?

I hate to be in the position of defending Israel, since I don't agree with much of what they do. But I see extremism on both sides as being the real enemy of peace in the region.

RolandtheHeadless, i have couple words to say to you and who agrees with your point of view.
i believe that the US is one of the best places in the world, i know a lot about positive sides of the US, Beautiful country, Simple and kind people (in general), Freedom, Sciences and one of the greatest civilization in the history, i cant imagine what would happen and how the world would be without the USA , But my friend, The policy is wrong, extremists are controlling the policy and they are driving the US to destruction.
If you really like your country, you must not close your eyes from the wrong decisions that your government takes.
Your replies to my questions show 'Obstinacy', 'Carelessness' and 'Disregard' witch is the worst enemy.
I'm still wondering why there are many people support Israel more than Muslims who support AlQaeda !
I still have a position image about Democracy so please don't destroy that image.
Why don't you listen to our voices ? after all bombs that your goverment dropped on us, We are still trying to make our voice reach you.
If we are terrorists and not trusted what is preventing us from bombing everywhere ?
But we know the wrong and the right thing to do, Mostly yes, But what about you supporting a group of mad people when they are wrong ?
Why do you sacrifice your nation security for nothing ?
Do you know what our prophet ordered us to do in this case ? please read :
Narated By Anas : Allah's Apostle said, "Help your brother whether he is an oppressor or an oppressed," A man said, "O Allah's Apostle! I will help him if he is oppressed, but if he is an oppressor, how shall I help him?" The Prophet said, "By preventing him from oppressing (others), for that is how to help him."
If my words didn't reach you then i hope they reach someone else.
Thank you.

"Do you support Israel?" is such a simple way to ask a question that is really very complex. Do I support Israel?

I think that the creation of Israel was a great mistake.

I also think that at this point, the mistake having been made, the alternative to supporting Israel's right to exist would amount to genocide -- we're stuck with it.

I would never support Israel or any other country uncritically. Israel has obligations to its neighbors that IMO it is not living up to.

Hezam, we've talked about Israel before; as I recall, you said Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth. Do you still think so? Do you think you can ever convince the American people to support that goal?

In a democracy, sometimes a minority who are what is called "single-issue voters" can dictate the government's policy on that issue. In the US, we have a minority who feel that Israel should be supported at all costs. They will only vote for politicians who are strongly pro-Israel. (I'm not among that minority.)

Our news media are somewhat biased in Israel's favor, and most of our people are somewhat pro-Israel. I think most Americans support Israel's existence, but disapprove of Israeli violence against the Palestinians, and want to see the Palestinians treated fairly. That's how I feel, in fact.

Hezam, we've talked about Israel before; as I recall, you said Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth. Do you still think so? Do you think you can ever convince the American people to support that goal?
Jews in Palestine should go back to where they came from, Why do you think they have double citizen ?
They know that Palestine is not home.
In a democracy, sometimes a minority who are what is called "single-issue voters" can dictate the government's policy on that issue. In the US, we have a minority who feel that Israel should be supported at all costs. They will only vote for politicians who are strongly pro-Israel. (I'm not among that minority.)
yeah you have a crazy minority who will drive your nation to ....!
This is not democratic, The democracy we believe in is that gives people their rights, The democracy we believe in is based on justice, Based on Human rights, based on truth.
Our news media are somewhat biased in Israel's favor, and most of our people are somewhat pro-Israel. I think most Americans support Israel's existence, but disapprove of Israeli violence against the Palestinians, and want to see the Palestinians treated fairly. That's how I feel, in fact.
Lol, you want to see the palestinians treated fairly while you support who murder them every day,every minute , every second.
RolandtheHeadless, Don't you want to see how Israelians treat Americans ?
Visit (Israel) and see :)
You will kill your self.

What would you do with all the Israelis who were born there over the past sixty years and know no other homeland?
What about Palestinians who are being killed and kicked from their houses everyday.
If you really care about the jews then give them a ground in the US.
Actually they are already controlling your system !
Why do you care about the thief instead of the victim ?

Jews in Palestine should go back to where they came from, Why do you think they have double citizenship ? They know that Palestine is not home.

Retired veteran UPI reporter Helen Thomas ( of Arab descent ) got herself in hot water for this interview C/P below with some Rabbi last year.

Nesenoff: Any comments on Israel? We're asking everybody today, any comments on Israel?
Thomas: Tell them to get the hell out of Palestine.

Nesenoff: Ooh. Any better comments on Israel?
Thomas: Hahaha. Remember, these people are occupied and it's their land. It's not German, it's not Poland...

Nesenoff: So where should they go, what should they do?
Thomas: They can go home.

Nesenoff: Where's the home?
Thomas: Poland, Germany...

Nesenoff: So you're saying the Jews go back to Poland and Germany?
Thomas: And America and everywhere else. Why push people out of there who have lived there for centuries? See?

Nesenoff: Are you familiar with the history of that region?
Thomas: Very much. I'm of Arab background.

Nesenoff: I see. Do you speak Arabic?
Thomas: Very little. We were too busy Americanizing our parents... All the best to you.

—May 27, 2010

Actually they are already controlling your system !

Jews manipulate the White people to their advantages ~ having " pure European phenotype " gives them access that normally denies to " foreign looking " ethnicities.American-Jewry is a power force promoting liberal values since 1970's ( that's why American society is in such a hell hole ) ~ loosened Anglo-Saxon's iron grip on America as whole.

"Jews manipulate the White people to their advantages ~ having " pure European phenotype " gives them access that normally denies to " foreign looking " ethnicities.American-Jewry is a power force promoting liberal values since 1970's ( that's why American society is in such a hell hole ) ~ loosened Anglo-Saxon's iron grip on America as whole."

That bears more than a passing resemblance to some white supremacist talk I've heard repeated now and then.

looks like I'm a little late here. I'll try to answer some unanswered questions here.
"
1. Soroush, I would say the reason your country has bad relations with the US is the efforts to make nuclear weapons. Maybe we trust Israel not to use nuclear weapons, but we have less reason to trust Iran to exercise restraint. This distrust stems mainly from the seizing of our embassy and holding diplomats hostage for more than a year, in flagrant violation of international law.

2. Your information agency has no credibility here; but on the other hand, I would believe the Mossad is capable of such acts, since they've committed assassination and terrorism in the past.

3. Has Israel sworn to be your enemy, or have you sworn to be Israel's? By "sacred place," do you mean Jerusalem? Are you aware that Jerusalem is a sacred place to Jews and Christians, as well as Muslims? By the way, what about the Christians who are now being murdered in Egypt?

1. it's true, but we aren't the only one doing the bad things you know. I could write a history book on this to counter your statements but our relations with the US is an off-topic matter, and..
no, no, that's so much different than what UN says. your country may be the biggest superpower in the world , but whatever it is, it's not the law and forcing something on a country is not an act of protecting itself or another, it's being a bully.
you see, we have the right to have a nuclear power reactor. countries like yours should help us build a reactor not prevent it. we're not like North Korea or Pakistan. we're a peaceful country looking for a peaceful new power source. even right now our country is flooded with NPT detectives searching every nook and cranny for a clue and yet nothing has been found.
your country can give his nuclear weaponry knowledge to anyone he wants (like Israel or India to counter the Pakistan's) but can't prevent and then boycott a country on a whim.

2. I got what you mean, but I believe it to be true more than a hoax.

3. - ok, ok, whatever you say, (stupid of me for saying enemy, threat is much better) but you can't change the fact that Israel is not a victim, he's an invader. they are criticized because they are not treating others like themselves. shooing someone out of his own house, wherever he is, is a crime and neglecting it by saying time heals everything isn't gonna make it a better crime.
- yes, every muslim knows that, so what? you asked for just cause and I answered that we could have Jerusalem back, meaning we could freely go on a pilgrimage to visit it -that we can't right now- muslims have always allowed the other religions to visit Jerusalem you know.
-I didn't get your message completely. what about them? you said murdered, for what cause? being christian? or being from a bad sided country?

The US government just stopped a plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador here in the US. Our government says the plot was approved by the top levels of the Iranian government. This does not sound like a peaceful country.

What does your "information agency" have to say about this? Hezam, what are they saying in Saudi Arabia?

What does your "information agency" have to say about this? Hezam, what are they saying in Saudi Arabia?
Please open another thread for this issue...
80% of Saudi people think that it's a very stupid joke from the US government, Even a kid won't believe it :D
Why would Iran Government assassin such man ?
Do you know why they made this joke ?
Because they are afraid of the revolutions in America - Saudi Arabia - Iran.
So this joke is very useful in this time for the three governments....
I would like to say to this three stupid governments " REVOLUTION WON"T STOP"

Please open another thread...and please answer my questions :?

Back
Top Bottom