What's new

Question for Josh/Ghettocities..

Emperor Red

Registered
12 Mar 2004
What up Josh?! Your website is funny as hell. A true playa for real..LOL. Anyway, I have a question for you. I'm an American artist that just moved to Japan and I'm trying to promote my illustrations on T-shirts much what you are doing. How did you get started promoting Ghettocities clothing? And if you are looking for new artists to promote Ghettocities clothing I'll be happy to show you my artwork. Keep up the good work on the website, son.

E the Red

Hey Josh, I have a question for you too : how do you get to the city ? :D

Oh that wasn't a mispelling of get-to-cities, was it ? :sorry:

> What up Josh?! Your website is funny as hell...Anyway, I have a question for you.

Doesn't he provide a way to contact him on his web site? Why use a public forum?

Emperor Red said:
What up Josh?! Your website is funny as hell. A true playa for real..LOL. Anyway, I have a question for you. I'm an American artist that just moved to Japan and I'm trying to promote my illustrations on T-shirts much what you are doing. How did you get started promoting Ghettocities clothing? And if you are looking for new artists to promote Ghettocities clothing I'll be happy to show you my artwork. Keep up the good work on the website, son.

E the Red

Hey E to the red I just read what you said,

> Your website is funny as hell.

Yeah I know.

> I'm an American artist that just moved to Japan and I'm trying to promote my illustrations on T-shirts much what you are doing. How did you get started promoting Ghettocities clothing?

I started with just stickers and CDs (raps about sleeping with Japanese girls,) that I made, what I would do back then (in 2000,) was just go around and or like wherever I was at and I'd just promo it all out for free.

> And if you are looking for new artists to promote Ghettocities clothing I'll be happy to show you my artwork.

I always like seeing other styles of art, so feel free to e-mail them over to [email protected]

Maciamo said:
Hey Josh, I have a question for you too : how do you get to the city ? :D

Oh that wasn't a mispelling of get-to-cities, was it ? :sorry:

Nah, it's Ghettocities Clothing, there are a bunch of reasons why it's named that but really it just sounds like something everything can represent and so I've stuck with it this whole time.

Josh

http://www.lovehotelling.com

Back
Top Bottom