What's new

Puffy AmiYumi to tackle Teen Titans

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
Puffy AmiYumi to tackle Teen Titans

The dynamic duo of J-Pop Ami and Yumi are taking on DC Comics' Teen Titans to premiere on Cartoon Network this year. Japanese pop music act, Puffy AmiYumi are in the studio this week recording the theme song for the new Warner Brother's animation Teen Titans.

Puffy AmiYumi are actually Ami Onuki and Yumi Yoshimura known in Japan as simply "Puffy." The duo just finished touring the US and Canada last July promoting their album, "An Illustrated History." That CD is a compilation of their best material from the last 5 years of their highly successful career in Japan. Puffy has worked hard to make their presence know in North America and share their remarkable energy and unique style of music. With the theme song for Teen Titans, Puffy will reach a whole new market of fans.

Teen Titans is based on characters introduced in the DC comic-book series The New Teen Titans by Marv Wolfman and George Perez. The show will follow the angst-filled adventures of teenage superheroes Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, Beast Boy and Raven as they join forces to protect Earth from a new generation of villains.

"Cartoon Network has experienced great success with Justice League, so we know we have a loyal audience ready to embrace this exciting new show," Jim Samples, Cartoon Network general manager and executive vice president, said in a press release. "These DC Comics characters have incredible powers, but struggle with how to use them." Teen Titans will debut next year on Cartoon Network, followed by broadcast on Kids' WB!

=> http://www.jpopusa.com/archives/00000021.php

Teen Titans is a great show, and the theme song by PuffyAmiYumi is great! ^_^ My bro one of their cd's with that song on it, the extended version actually.

Last edited:
not to stray from the topic at hand, but what in the world is with that signature ZeRo? lol... takes attention away from your posts.

But it's great that PuffyAmiYumi has the theme song to that show. They had a US tour some time ago, but I couldn't get tickets... hiyah..

窶堋ィ窶堙や?堋ゥ窶堙ェツ。

yeah it's good ol Squall. I had your icon before, but I started seeing more people with it so I decided it was time for a change. 窶堙懌?堋ス窶堙遺?堋「窶堙??堋ュ窶堋セ窶堋ウ窶堋「ツ。you'll see what I mean... 窶堋ィ窶堙や?堋ゥ窶堙ェ窶堙溪?堋「窶堙ュ窶堋ュ窶堋ュ窶堙アツ。

Back
Top Bottom