What's new

Puffy Ami Yumi Tour on East coast in US!!

ryokami

後輩
25 Jun 2005
Puffy AmiYumi is coming back to US in this summer.
I missed their last concert on west coast, so I gonna check
them out this time. They really rock!!

August 18
New York, NY @ Irving Plaza 21:00
August 20
Philadelphia, PA @ Theatre of Living Arts 20:00
August 22
Washington, D.C. @ 9:30 Club 20:00
August 24
Boston, MA @ Somerville Theatre 20:00
August 27
Chicago, IL @ Vic Theatre 20:30

ahh.... damn i was hoping it would be while i was over tere..... but no... typacly :(

hee hee, yup! they were one of the first propper Japanese group i listend to ^.^
(i originally thought they were ust one person, lol... their voices suit each other so well! i was amazed to find they didn't grow up together >.<)

I wonder if they are going to tour Europe? Must check this out.
I was surprised that they have been together for 10 years.

WAH!
10 years..... aww.... that's.... amazing.... especially for a manufactured group.....

i wanna go listen to them now....
*gose to search for their stuff*
i know i left their CD round here somewhere 😌

awww, it would be great if they came here......

haha
you're so mean... :D

like i said i used to have really bad tase in music... it's hard for me to shake the urge to want to listen to pop now and then...
(not that they're bad.... or... er..... i'll give you guys the shovel now huh 😌)

pinkkillerkisou said:
I'm so glad I don't live on either coast... :D
Not a fan then. :D
I just listened to a few songs and decided I kinda liked their style. I do have an odd taste in music though. Grand opera (Wagner's 'Ring cycle' is excellent played loud so that the house shakes. Plenty of bass) through to the Sugarcubes. ZZ Top to Jean Michel Jarre, but normally not one for popular music. If I like it I buy it. Normally albums. This has led to me buying some albums just for one song and finding out that the rest of the album is rubbish. :( :p

lol
i have the most random taste in music, lol...

it's... kinda on odd thing to say... but some bands i like just for the cheese factor....

pluss, whenever i hear them i think teen titans, lol, and i just love that show :D

OMG! i lurve teen titans, and the "HI HI PUFFY AMI YUMI SHOW!" :D . But i'm a cartoon nut.

puffi ami yumi are cute though, but i only like 1 or 2 of there songs

The question is, what type of light? I usually go for a cynical colour. might be because I'm entering middle age

*thinks* :?

Nope, I've been like this for years :LOL:

No... everything is purple! :D
Finally... my ideal world has become a reality :devilish: :D :devilish:

35...? Middle age...? ☝ What are you talking about... middle age is like 50s... 35 is still young. :p

Thank you so much for that. 👍
It's just most of my friends are younger than me, so I get the piss taken out of me for being one of the oldest. Mind you this has gone quiet as most are turning 30 now. I'll get it in the neck in about 5 years time...again.

Kinsao said:
Hehe, Mycernius - I'm glad I'm in fact not the oldest person on here! :)
Cheers mate. Come a little closer so that I can hear you.

And then hit you over the head with my walking stick!

Cheeky young wippersnapper :)

*giggles*
ahh... the joys this thread has brought...

plases, don;t ask me what i'm talking about.... i have no idea, i'm just carring on anyways...

cartoons... i adore them... and.... i haven't see their cartoon... you know why?
i haven't watched TV in over 2 months....
pretty good considering i cused to watch over 6 hours a day... every day...

lol, and how did i just know pkk's world would be purple?
i mean... it's not like everything else of her's is purple or anything....
or that her world now consists of her running round on candy highs with Nao.... who's world is also purple... and under the se :D

don't worry your self over it 😆

oops, sorry... i ment
caaaaandy :D:D

lol, we all love Nao ^.^

(or at least we will once i shoot all of those who don't.....)

Back
Top Bottom