What's new

PSP fw 3.80 features JPOP radio and Anime music !!!

DarkSharingan

後輩
30 Jul 2007
For those of you who own a psp and updated to the new firmware 3.80, you can add radio channels that list JPOP and other categories and can listen to a variety of stations, some specifically playing anime theme music. :)
But this does require access to a wireless hotspot
now every time i go to class i can listen to cool anime themes and you can too !

I'm still waiting for Locoroco 2 :(

Mojya! Mojya! etc. :)

Have you heard the rumors about Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Final Fantasy Dissidia?
And I heard something like an amazon preorder for Oblivion.
Oh yeah, and umm FF VII CC launching around march in the west.

Crisis Core is looking damn tasty :122:

I'm still hoping for a rerelease of FFVII on the playstation network (although I'd kill for a remake like the tech-demo they showed off a couple of years back, I'm realistic).

I tried Crisis Core, well couldn't understand much, but the gameplay can get a bit boring after a while, other than that, it was nice.
I'd love a remake too, but I can't even imagine how would It look, I mean the improvements, well obviously graphically they'd boost it a bit, but I want extras lol. I want them to reveal more about the story.

I tried Crisis Core, well couldn't understand much, but the gameplay can get a bit boring after a while, other than that, it was nice.
I'd love a remake too, but I can't even imagine how would It look, I mean the improvements, well obviously graphically they'd boost it a bit, but I want extras lol. I want them to reveal more about the story.

Repetitive is sadly a bit of a staple of the Final Fantasy series imo. It's generally run around, fight lots of turn-based battles, read through a plot that doesn't make sense involving a main character with a mysterious past he/she can't remember and work your way out of a love triangle ;-)

Did you see the tech-demo for FFVII they demonstrated? It was pretty awesome. Though to be frank I'd be just as happy if they kept the current style but used the extra space on a Bluray disk to make the world absolutely colossal- literally you can go through towns, cities, woods etc. and do many many side quests and missions.

It's one of the continuing carps that (mainly HD-DVD supporting) folks seem to bleat about is that apparently nobody will ever fill up a Bluray disk (despite the fact that storing a movie seems to take up more space every year and games developers are constantly trying to cram ever more content onto their disks). One could fill it up with a gigantic world to explore.

Especially if the graphics are kept low-key to make it cheaper to develop. The extra cash can go into the amount of content rather than the graphical quality of the content.

IMO anyway :)

Have you heard the rumors about Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Final Fantasy Dissidia?
And I heard something like an amazon preorder for Oblivion.
Oh yeah, and umm FF VII CC launching around march in the west.

the launch date is march 25th i think. I am counting down the days for it. birth by sleep and dissidia are gonna be nuts too!!

Finally, the reason i bought my psp is becoming a reality.

Back
Top Bottom