What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

PSP fw 3.80 features JPOP radio and Anime music !!!

DarkSharingan

Kouhai
Reaction score
For those of you who own a psp and updated to the new firmware 3.80, you can add radio channels that list JPOP and other categories and can listen to a variety of stations, some specifically playing anime theme music. :)
But this does require access to a wireless hotspot
now every time i go to class i can listen to cool anime themes and you can too !

Haruspex

先輩
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for Locoroco 2 :(

Mojya! Mojya! etc. :)

Have you heard the rumors about Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Final Fantasy Dissidia?
And I heard something like an amazon preorder for Oblivion.
Oh yeah, and umm FF VII CC launching around march in the west.

karlyboo

Sempai
Reaction score
Crisis Core is looking damn tasty :122:

I'm still hoping for a rerelease of FFVII on the playstation network (although I'd kill for a remake like the tech-demo they showed off a couple of years back, I'm realistic).

Haruspex

先輩
Reaction score
I tried Crisis Core, well couldn't understand much, but the gameplay can get a bit boring after a while, other than that, it was nice.
I'd love a remake too, but I can't even imagine how would It look, I mean the improvements, well obviously graphically they'd boost it a bit, but I want extras lol. I want them to reveal more about the story.

karlyboo

Sempai
Reaction score
I tried Crisis Core, well couldn't understand much, but the gameplay can get a bit boring after a while, other than that, it was nice.
I'd love a remake too, but I can't even imagine how would It look, I mean the improvements, well obviously graphically they'd boost it a bit, but I want extras lol. I want them to reveal more about the story.

Repetitive is sadly a bit of a staple of the Final Fantasy series imo. It's generally run around, fight lots of turn-based battles, read through a plot that doesn't make sense involving a main character with a mysterious past he/she can't remember and work your way out of a love triangle ;-)

Did you see the tech-demo for FFVII they demonstrated? It was pretty awesome. Though to be frank I'd be just as happy if they kept the current style but used the extra space on a Bluray disk to make the world absolutely colossal- literally you can go through towns, cities, woods etc. and do many many side quests and missions.

It's one of the continuing carps that (mainly HD-DVD supporting) folks seem to bleat about is that apparently nobody will ever fill up a Bluray disk (despite the fact that storing a movie seems to take up more space every year and games developers are constantly trying to cram ever more content onto their disks). One could fill it up with a gigantic world to explore.

Especially if the graphics are kept low-key to make it cheaper to develop. The extra cash can go into the amount of content rather than the graphical quality of the content.

IMO anyway :)

DarkSharingan

Kouhai
Reaction score
Have you heard the rumors about Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep and Final Fantasy Dissidia?
And I heard something like an amazon preorder for Oblivion.
Oh yeah, and umm FF VII CC launching around march in the west.

the launch date is march 25th i think. I am counting down the days for it. birth by sleep and dissidia are gonna be nuts too!!

Finally, the reason i bought my psp is becoming a reality.

Top Bottom