What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

PS2 Online playing

Lady Blue

Sensitive skin...
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what to do to play online? I have a ps2 slim and I already configured it, but I don't know what to do now. I've seen pages where they "explain it" but they won't pass the config part, which I already did. besides, i'm confused... DO I have to plug it to my pc? Or is the ethernet wire enough.. I don't knowwwwwww please, help...:(

d3jake

C++ Programmer
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that you have to plug in the ethernet cable from your router and it SHOULD work. I was told at one time that you have to tell your ISP that you want to go online with your PS2, but I"m not sure how accurate that is...

Sephiros

HeartBreak Kid
Reaction score
If you have the slim, just make sure that your connection wire, wether it be dial up or cable connection is connected to your PS2 and then to your router, from there you should be able to play online. Sometimes, like for example when I first started Monster Hunter, I had to fix my connection ingame before I could log on and play, it's pretty basic and easy to get that done, and once your done with that, you should be good to go to play online.

Top Bottom