What's new

Help Printing Anime Design On Ipod Back Covers

D.EVILGOD

後輩
Reaction score
Hello All, I Am D.EVILGOD Park Ki Woong.

I Have An Urgent Request Which I Hope Everyone Reading This Thread Can Help Me Out.

I Urgently Need To Print Some Very Customised Anime Logos Designs On My Ipod Back Covers.

I Watched The Following 2 Videos Yesterday.

Now I Am Wondering Where In Tokyo Japan Can I Go To Find Such Printers On My Ipod Back Covers Without Taking My Back Covers Off.

Also, If Any Of You Can't Recommend Me Any Shops, Can You At Least Tell Me What Japanese Keywords I Should Input Into Google In Order To Find Such IPOD Cover Printer Shops?

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR TROUBLES!

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

lanthas

Reaction score
Why go through the trouble of buying a printer and printing the cover yourself if you can simply upload your image online and have a printed cover delivered to you?

iphone5ケース印刷 等 - スマホプリント (Based in Tokyo and will usually deliver the case 3-5 working days after your order)

You can find more services like this by searching for "カバー" (cover)/"ケース" (case) in combination with "画像" (image), "印刷" (print) and of course "iPod". Optionally add 東京 (Tokyo).

D.EVILGOD

後輩
Reaction score
Why go through the trouble of buying a printer and printing the cover yourself if you can simply upload your image online and have a printed cover delivered to you?

iphone5ケース印刷 等 - スマホプリント (Based in Tokyo and will usually deliver the case 3-5 working days after your order)

You can find more services like this by searching for "カバー" (cover)/"ケース" (case) in combination with "画像" (image), "印刷" (print) and of course "iPod". Optionally add 東京 (Tokyo).
Hello, L.
Thanks for replying.

I am not looking to buy a printer. Instead, I am looking for printer service printing companies to print the cover for me.

But thank you for your help anyway. Your keywords will be very helpful.

Cheers. :)

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
I am not looking to buy a printer. Instead, I am looking for printer service printing companies to print the cover for me.

But thank you for your help anyway. Your keywords will be very helpful.
He gave you a link to a company that does that. Did you not click on the link?