What's new

print out one of our bilingual medical form befoer you visit the doctor

13 Jun 2006
hi everyone

If you are about to visit the hospital or pharmacy while your in Japan please take the time to print out one of our bilingual medical forms. You chosse the answers to a series of medical question and when you print the form it is bilingual. It is useful if you can't speak Japanese so well but want to inform your health provider of you mediacal history and symptoms.

Just go to http://www.healthhokkaido.com/ and on the left hand side of the page is a list of forms we have. Currently there are four: dentist, hospital, for women and eye doctor. Keep dropping back as we will be adding more every few weeks!

We are a Non profit organisation with no advertising.

M. Holloway

Sounds like an excellent idea, but:

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Element LOCALE is undefined in REQUEST.

The error occurred in
C:\Sites\Accounts\bimfire\healthhokkaido.com\www\Application.cfm: line 1

1 : <cfif request.locale neq "jp" and request.locale neq "ja">
2 : <cfset request.locale = "en">
3 : </cfif>

Pretty cool, cheers for this!

only one thing about your website.. from # Health Sheet
# Dental Sheet
# Eye doctor form
# Women's Health form

it will open in a new window, maybe better to keep it in the same window. instead of target="_blank" just an idea

Out of curiosity how many people that post here live in Hokkaido?

(I want to come and visit someday)

I do. I'm looking forward to seeing the doctor search when it works.

Something I would value greatly is a rating or patient feedback system tied into the doctor listings. Finding a doctor is not usually a problem - it's finding a good one that is my main concern.

healthhokkaido comments

Thanks for the feedback

I will change the target_blank
If you do need a to be refered to a health provider we have a good list. We are currently waiting for the Medical associations ok before we proceed. Should be a problem but I guess you can imagine the issues of permission with this kind information.

So please contact us if you need and help

M. Holloway

symptoms - bilingual print customise

Hi everyone
Well holidays are over and work has started again.

Over the holidays we finally finished our bilingual symptom list.

On the front page click on the alphabet
www.healthhokkaido.com

1. Simply choose the first letter of you symptom.
2. click on the appropriate word.
3. click on details to see the Japanese word for your symptom.
4. click add to make your list.
5. return to the beginging adding symptoms to your list until you are ready to print.
6. When you print you will have a bilingual list of your symptoms ready to take to the pharmacy or hospital.

# If you can't find the symptom you are looking for let us know and we will add it to the list. We currently have about 400 symptoms.
# Over the next week or two we will be adding a spanish version too

www.healthhokkaido.com

Thanks for your update. Please continue to post to the threads you have already started.
:)

Back
Top Bottom