What's new

Pls I need quick answer ><

k1ra

Registered
26 Apr 2014
If I go study in Japan for Nihongo Class (6months) which school in Fukouka would be more convenient and cheap: Genki Japanese and Culture School or Fukouka Foreign Language College. Thank you😌

Also, anyone here tried the Go Go Nihon service?? They said they will do all the process for free. Does it mean no processing fee charge?

Last edited:
Hard to say, please google them and check the prices on their web site.

Usually for private schools and most universities, there is a an application fee, and entrance fee (upon acceptance) and the tuition fee. (sometimes also an exam fee) so make sure you get all the costs.

The process fee? If you mean visa applications, I am not sure about language schools but I know public universities do not charge you (basically you submit all the documents they require to them and they will arrange for a certificate of eligibility, which you need upon arrival in Japan-

hope that helps

Genki Japanese and Culture School

Study Abroad: Information for Overseas Applicants to Genki Japanese and Culture School

basically 200,000 for the first month and then 42,000 a week so about 160,000 times 5 plus 200,000

so about 1,000,000 JPY plus food and stuff so about 40,000 per moth or an additional 240,000

Or pay upfront (no housing noted ) for 6 months at 6 months 20 JPY ツ・671,500 JPY ツ・550,000 18% off

FUKUOKAツ FOREIGN LANGUAGEツ COLLEGE ツ・ JAPANESE COURSE

other place is FFLC Programs

The first place seems extremely expensive, the other does not seem to offer 6 month program

Ok, Thank you very much ^^
About GGN, I wanna know if anyone have tried their service to ask if they really offer a free service charge as stated on their site:
"Our services don't cost a penny. Still, we guarantee that you're paying the lowest
possible fees to the school you apply for. It's just as great as it sounds.
You have nothing to lose!"

I found another site but they charge processing fee which makes it more expensive for me, so I am thinking if GGN doesn't. Like if I submitted all the necessary requirements, will they charge me for processing works, only that no extra payment needed or TOTALLY FREE? I tried to email them about my questions but they seem unresponsive about it :auch: . They also have no facebook (US or english) page and I don't use twitter :eek:

sorry , I don not know about GNN or other services. You might be better off posting in the learning japanese part of the forum, ever here:

Textbooks, tests and language schools

(this section seems to be more focussed on learning other things rather than J-language (not sue as I am new to the forum too)

hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom