What's new

please translate this into english

Jellie

Registered
22 Mar 2017
i bought this plush from a thrift store,
and i like reading the information on the tag, but it's all in Japanese kanji.
i even tried finding the same exact plush online, no luck.
translation sites kept throwing words that wouldn't make sense to say on a plush
(examples; cow rumen, fatty tuna, pluck, dry soup, two two honey)
could someone please translate it for me?
sorry if they are a little blurry, i could try to retake the photos if needed !
tag side 1.JPG
tag side 2.JPG

The first tag is a series of warnings (警示), but everything below that is too blurry to make out.

The second tag has some product information. I would guess (since it's Chinese) that the labels mean the following:
* Product name
* Product code
* Main materials
* Washing method: dry cleaning (not water washable)

The first picture says "(This product) is not suitable to use for children under 14 years old (本品…、不适合14岁以下儿童使用)". The reason is written before it, but the fifth kanji is illegible.

We should start keeping a tally board on how many requests to translate Japanese are actually Chinese and how many are Japanese.

I think the Chinese requests would win in a walk.

That's Chinese, not Japanese.
i'm sorry, my mistake !

The first tag is a series of warnings (警示), but everything below that is too blurry to make out.

The second tag has some product information. I would guess (since it's Chinese) that the labels mean the following:
* Product name
* Product code
* Main materials
* Washing method: dry cleaning (not water washable)
thank you!

The first picture says "(This product) is not suitable to use for children under 14 years old (本品…、不适合14岁以下儿童使用)". The reason is written before it, but the fifth kanji is illegible.
thank you !

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess…

警示

本品为(挂)饰品 不适合14岁

以下儿童使用 产品经检验

为合格品 中国制造

产品名称 :家居饰品

产品型号 :MR

主要成份 :全新毛绒布,聚酯纤维

洗涤方式 :干洗(不可水洗)

Warning

This product is (hanging) decoration product - it's not suitable for below 14 year old children to use - the product has undergone inspection and is qualified - China made

Product Name : Home decoration product

Product Model : MR

Main Composition : plush, polyester fiber

Washing Method : Dry cleaning (cannot wash with water)

Back
Top Bottom