What's new

Please help

Blanko_Meow

後輩
29 Jan 2004
Ok my boss is taking me and a friend to Japan for a couple of days when he goes there for business, he gave us a shirt each with some Kanji characters on the front. He says they say "Hello From Australia". He is a bit of a prankster and when i showed it to a friend of mine who speaks Japanese but can barely read it he said he thinks it says "I have a small penis", or something along those lines. I know this is strange but could someone show me "I have a small penis" so I can compare it and see if it does say that, thank you.

Originally posted by Blanko_Meow
Ok my boss is taking me and a friend to Japan for a couple of days when he goes there for business, he gave us a shirt each with some Kanji characters on the front. He says they say "Hello From Australia". He is a bit of a prankster and when i showed it to a friend of mine who speaks Japanese but can barely read it he said he thinks it says "I have a small penis", or something along those lines. I know this is strange but could someone show me "I have a small peins" so I can compare it and see if it does say that, thank you.
Er, well I _could_ but tell you what instead ...
this link is WWWJDIC with the Japanese characters displayed as _gifs_ (as you may not be setup to read Japanese text)
WWWJDIC: Word Search
1. Click 'Word Search',
2. Enter 'Australia'
3. click 'begin search'.
If one of the results shown for 'Australia' matches your T-shirt then it's probably the real thing.
If it doesn't then you might want to go back to step '2' and enter 'penis' as the word.

Back
Top Bottom