What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

please help with my translations

Reaction score
Hi my name is Graeme, I was wondering if there is anyone out there that can help me please. I am in the process of starting up my own company. Basicaly I am looking for some one who would be kind enough to help me do some translations for my web page, so I am in need of a kind person whos mother tongue is Japanese or some one who is very good at Japanese. I am not sure what I can offer the person in return! maybe to practice their English?

Thank you

( At a long shot, is there anyone who is in England and lives near Heathrow Airport )

KrazyKat

先輩
Reaction score
A google search will produce companies who provide translation services over the internet. You'll have better luck with them than trying to find someone to do it for free. :)

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
Might be worth checking....

see if any colleges near you have Japanese exchange students. They can use a little cash and maybe some help with their studies; maybe you could work out a deal.

Frank

yume_itsumo

Registered
Reaction score
I know a lot of Japanese. Maybe I could help. I doubt it though, since I am not home at the moment. hey, there's a site I hear that you can go to to get TOTAL translations! ;)

Top Bottom