What's new

Please help me improve my japanese teaching skill in my blog.

andrewjapan

Registered
29 Nov 2016
Dear all,

I have lived in Japan for more 2-3 years and during my stay there I took Japanese classes in the university.

I am aiming to improve my teaching skill and becoming a Japanese language teacher therefore I have created a Japanese learning blog in order to teach Japanese as well as improving my teaching skills.

If you are starting to learn Japanese, it may be helpful to you or maybe you can provide some comments on how I could improve for those who are learning.

Japanese For All | Now everyone can speak Japanese!

Thank you very much.

Just a glance at Lesson3;
べんきょうしましたら is not wrong but べんきょうしたら is more common since しましたら sounds ultra polite. Besides, してから or したあとで is more natural for "after".

にほんにいってほしいです means "I want you (or him/her/them) to go to Japan". "I would like to go" is いきたいです.

"Let's work hard" is いっしょにがんばりましょう. がんばります only shows your will/intention, not for invitation/hortative.

I'm afraid but I recommend you improving your Japanese first before improving your teaching skills...

Just a glance at Lesson3;
べんきょうしましたら is not wrong but べんきょうしたら is more common since しましたら sounds ultra polite. Besides, してから or したあとで is more natural for "after".

にほんにいってほしいです means "I want you (or him/her/them) to go to Japan". "I would like to go" is いきたいです.

"Let's work hard" is いっしょにがんばりましょう. がんばります only shows your will/intention, not for invitation/hortative.

I'm afraid but I recommend you improving your Japanese first before improving your teaching skills...
Thanks for the review. I will update them posts. One of my intention is to improve my Japanese by teaching and Im glad you did the review. As mention in the blog, it will not take them to advance levels but the basic levels.

One of my intention is to improve my Japanese by teaching
That doesn't sound like a very good proposition from a student's point of view, don't you think? Putting incorrect information on the internet can confuse or even mislead people who come across it.

Back
Top Bottom