What's new

Please help- language issue

fireice425

Registered
4 Nov 2004
I don't speak Japanese, so I have no clue what this says. Can some one please help me out? I'd really like to know what this song means; it's the theme song to my favorite anime show (PreTear). If you could help me translate this to English, I'd be very grateful. Thanks a lot!

fireice425 (aka: Dagger)

hateshinai mirai hirogaru kono sora atarashii jibun ni umare kawaru
sekaijuu shiawase no yuki o furasete miseru yo

unmei wa tsukamu mono kono te jiyuu ni nobaseba ii
kimerareta ashita wa nai
damatte ite mo wakaru ano hi deai wa guuzen janai
tooi hitomi ni eien kanjita

kureta yuku yuuhi ga kirei tsumetai kaze ga hikareba
anata no koe sotto kikoeteru

*kokoro no naka hitori janai koto itai hodo kono mune o atsuku suru
hajimaru ne shinjiru koto kara kono kimochi ikiru akashi
hateshinai mirai hirogaru kono sora atarashii jibun ni umare kawaru
sekaijuu shiawase no yuki furasete miseru yo sono te tsunaide

mizu ni yureru hanabira haruka tsuki o oikaketeku
miteta yume yori tooku e

iya na koto ga aru tabi hitori aoi sora o nagameru
yowai jibun ni maketakunai kara

sagashiteta atatakai ai no basho mo mirai mo
ki ga tsukeba mune no naka ni aru

tatta hitotsu moshi dekiru koto ga aru naraba mayowazuni kanaetai
yuki no you ni kirei na kokoro wa dare ni de mo furitsumoru

tomadou kedo koukai wa shinai tsuretette issho nara kowakunai
te ni furete nemutteta watashi ima me o samasu

fireice425 said:
I don't speak Japanese, so I have no clue what this says. Can some one please help me out? I'd really like to know what this song means; it's the theme song to my favorite anime show (PreTear). If you could help me translate this to English, I'd be very grateful. Thanks a lot!
Tried Google and www.animelyrics.com ?

Also try not specifying colors so hard to read against a white background (for those of us who use the default settings)

There's not a translation at animelyrics.com, but they do have the kanji, so if you don't mind terrible grammar you can plug that in over on babelfish.

BrennaCeDria said:
There's not a translation at animelyrics.com, but they do have the kanji, so if you don't mind terrible grammar you can plug that in over on babelfish.

Word. If babelfish ever took a japanese grammar test, it would FAIL. Like get maybe 10% :D You will probably get a better translation if you paste it bit by bit, to put the sentances together lociacally.

Also, Light blue isn't that bad. This is MUCH worse :D

No luck

Sorry about the colors, guys!

I've tried babelfish, but it all came out as romaji. Would it work if I translated it to kanji and then translated to english?

I'm so confused!!! :(

Yea, you have to copy/paste in Japanese text, not Japanese in romaji for babelfish to work. At least you've got the kanji; I've found things I wanted the general idea of that I couldn't find the kanji for so I had to go into Word and type the entire thing in kana and hope that babelfish knew what I was talking about.

It's your forum "rank." The color is for white belt, and the writing in it says heimin, which means commoner. It'll change to yellow belt and jinushi when you hit 25 or 26 posts; I don't remember when the turnover is.

Finally!

I translated it, one line at a time, and this is what I got. 👍 🎈
Thanks for your help, guys!

Endless future this sky which spreads it forces regrettably and is born by your and changes
Making the happy snow in the world fall, you show

Destiny this hand of those which are grasped freely you should have stretched
There is no tomorrow which is decided

Saying nothing, accidentally there is no that sunrise meeting which is recognized
Eternity you felt in the distant pupil

If the evening sun which comes to an end shines the clean cool air
Your voice being audible quietly, the る

Medium single of heart without being this chest of the extent which would like to be is made hot
Don't you think? it starts, from the fact that it believes this feeling the proof which lives
Endless future this sky which spreads it forces regrettably and is born by your and changes
Making the happy snow in the world fall, you show, that hand connecting

Chasing the petal far month which shakes in the water the く
You see from dream to the distance

Each time there is an hateful thing the one person blue sky is watched
Because you would not like to be defeated weak by your

You have searched the place and future of warm love
If the air is attached, it is in the chest

One which passes there are times when it is possible if is, without being perplexed, it grants and wants
Like the snow clean heart piles up in anyone

However you are confused, if as for regret it does not do accompanying, っ て simultaneous we do not fear
You sleep my now it wakes up concerning the hand

Medium single of heart without being this chest of the extent which would like to be is made hot
Don't you think? it starts, from the fact that it believes this feeling the proof which lives
Making the happy snow in the world fall, you show, that hand connecting

Back
Top Bottom