What's new

Please correct my japanese

pauro12

先輩
14 Apr 2013
心が痛いんだ, ばかばか何だぜ ... その出来事はぼくにつけるのでした。 ... 恋水を流す。 でも、 この恋水は心痛につけをできないでしょう。 ... でも, しかたないな .. 恋水をできるのそれだけだ。 ... それだけだ。 ... (T ^ T) <ーーー Please try to correct this for me if I have had said this right.. please teach me as well about this...

Thanks! :sleep:

心が痛いんだ, ばかばか何だぜ ... その出来事はぼくにつけるのでした。 ... 恋水を流す。 でも、 この恋水は心痛につけをできないでしょう。 ... でも, しかたないな .. 恋水をできるのそれだけだ。 ... それだけだ。 ... (T ^ T) <ーーー Please try to correct this for me if I have had said this right.. please teach me as well about this...

Thanks!
How does one correct something that makes absolutely no sense?

Why did other people had corrected me from other places and thus giving sense? Never mind though, I've got this one answered...

I couldn't tell what you were trying to say either.

I've used the wrong verb in that phrase that is why it all messed up.. Anyways, I was already been corrected from that and does learned a lot of lessons..

Maybe from next time, why don't you write what you meant to say in English as well?
Then you'll get answers and also the answer will be appropriate ones.
Without knowing what you're trying to say, we have to reply on our wild guess, and it can be wrong...

Maybe from next time, why don't you write what you meant to say in English as well?
Then you'll get answers and also the answer will be appropriate ones.
Without knowing what you're trying to say, we have to reply on our wild guess, and it can be wrong...

Yea, I've realized that as well.. Thanks for the advice....

Back
Top Bottom