What's new

Please can somone help with translation?

keneda_ninja

Keneda_Ninja
22 Sep 2003
Hi, please could someone help me with translating (the meaning of his names) my sons full name for me? His name is: Keneda Wes Zell Akira - so I need the 3 Japanese names translated. Also would anybody be able to let me know how to write the names in Japanese? Please email me at: [email protected]

Thank you all in advance. 🙂

wes and zell don't sound japanese to me. As for translation of the names Akira and Keneda .. It really depends on the kanji which was chosen for that person. To make an accurate translation , those of us who can read and write Japanese would need to know the exact kanji used.

Don't tell me you named him "Zell" after the character in that video game...
anyway, SalaryMan is right, "Zell" isn't a Japanese name. The fact that a name appears in a Japanese video game doesn't have to mean that it's a Japanese name. The Japanese do enjoy foreign-sounding names.

In Japanese writing, I'd write it ゼル, Zeru. /l/ sounds automatically become /r/ sounds in Japanese.

Anyway, my dictionary lists "朗"
as the only way to write Akira, and it means "melodious, bright, cheerful, serene".

"Keneda", however, isn't listed in my dictionary, I'm afraid

Originally posted by fixelbrumpf
Anyway, my dictionary lists "朗"
as the only way to write Akira, and it means "melodious, bright, cheerful, serene".
窶督セツ、ツ渉コツ、窶板コツ、ツ晃ツ、ナ津オツ、ツ湘債、ツ渉サツ、窶ケPツ、etc. There are tons of "Akiras" (used as names) in Japanese.

I just checked again, and now it lists almost a hundred ways to write "Akira".... this thing and my inability to use it properly never cease to amaze me. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom