What's new

Pirates of the Caribbean

9 Jul 2003
Have any of you seen it? It's the best movie out at the moment. It would help if you see it, Orlando Bloom and Johnny Debt(sp) are funny together. There's a lot of action, laughter, and fighting for the person Will loves^.^ The story is about a cursed bunch of pirates who stole Aztec gold...and when they stole the gold that's when they got the curse...they can no longer feel...because they are dead. And you can see their nemesis if they're in the moonlight. To get rid of the curse the pirates have to return EVER peace of gold stolen and get blood from the person who stole it...or get it from their child. A Captain called Jack Sparrow is trying to get his old ship back, the Black Pural...and that's who has the cursed pirates on it. Alright, I'm not going to say anymore unless you ask ^.^ I don't want to spoil anything. 😊 😄 👏 👍

This movie kicks ***. You all should really see it.

I was going to go see that but i went to see Bad Boys II, which i must say even if you haven't seen the first one its REALLY good! its funny and has a lot of action in it :)

I'm looking forward to seeing it, despite being a Disney picture. I was suprised a few years ago with thr "6th Sense" so I'm betting they do ship some good stuff from time to time.

Now, if only I could get my Hulk ticket money back...

I've already seen the movie and it was great. I really loved the way Johnny Depp acted. For a Disney movie it was pretty good.

Good film, better than I had anticipated. We needed a fun pirate movie, been too long. Solid acting all around from Rush, Bloom, and Knightley (sp?), but Depp steals the show hands down. His entrance into port at the beginning of the movie was possibly one of the funniest scenes I have EVER seen in a movie. Two thumbs up. :cool:
:)

That's true. But I liked Johnny Depp character and acting. Opps actually forgot the Orlando Bloom. Well, he was good too._. But Johnny Depp was the main character in the movie so he got most of the attention from me. 😊 But Orlando had some good close-ups! :D

P of I

I downloaded it last week, but burned to DVD yet, Since there are good reviews I'll do it sooner than later

between Pirates and Bad Boys II, which is more worth the movie ticket? Putting aside the other options of 'underground' methods to watch the movies that is... ;)

Pirates of the Caribbean! Forget Bad Boys II. :p ...ummm... what do you mean by your guys?

Downloading movies illegally is for people who are too lazy to get their friends together and fork over a few bucks to watch a new movie on the big screen. Maybe it's just me, but I would never deprive myself of that pleasure. The first movie I ever saw in a movie theater was Star Wars back in the day when I was but a wee one. The impression I got from seeing this out-of-this-world story unfold before my very eyes was larger than life and has always been with me. I have been a fan of cinema ever since. Do yourself a favor and go support the movie by seeing it on the big screen.

Well, I know a lot of people that download movies and they don't get caught. Anyway I've already seen all of the Star Wars movies. But I usually watch movies in theaters or on DVD.

You missed the point of my post entirely. I was trying to demonstrate how as a five-year-old watching Star Wars for the first time in a movie theater it instilled in me a desire for film and cinema in general. The idea of downloading a movie off the net rather than paying to go see it just seems foreign to me because I relish the opportunity to share a good film with friends or family on say a Friday or Saturday night. But hey, whatever floats your boat...

Got your point Iron Chef! I totally agree with you. That's why i mentioned to forget about the underground methods of obtaining the movie. :)

It's just better to watch it on the big screen anyway. Well for one...it's on a big screen, and you also get bigger and louder sound...well sometimes WAY TOO loud.

Back
Top Bottom