What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Pink Lady question

Reaction score
I am a fan of the group, Pink Lady. When I lived in Japan as a little girl, me and my best friend Kim would watch all their shows and memorize all the songs and dances. I had their books, a poster, shirt, you name it, I had it! I was thinking about them yesterday, wondering if there was a DVD of their dance routines I could exercise to. I found something on youtube titled, 2004 Dance Choreography, with the title of each individual song as they played. When I tried to find the DVD under that title on Google, only CD's and the Pink Lady and Jeff DVD came up. I am not sure what to do now. Does anyone have an idea that will help me find the DVD(s) I am looking for?

nice gaijin

Resident Realist
Donor
Reaction score
Isn't there an older member here who is a big fan of theirs? I thought I remember someone's profile photo was of Pink Lady

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
Haven't seen him for a long time.

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
I bumped an old thread up......

by Flashjeff that has a link to his Pink Lady website.

Uncle Frank

😌

Reaction score
Thank you soooooooo much Toritoribe!!!! Domo arigato gozaimasu!!!!!!!! 😎😄

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 20:03 ----------

I went to the Amazon website you sent me a link to and there they were! SIGH. I have a bit of a problem. I can't read Japanese! Hmmmm, I will keep trying...I am so close!!!! I will keep you posted on my progress!

---------- Post added at 22:33 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

:( I tried to buy the volume 1 DVD, but Amazon.com said it can't be mailed to my home address!!! 😭

Reaction score
Thank you again! I will try this one. 👍

---------- Post added at 13:58 ---------- Previous post was at 13:43 ----------

Does vol. 2 have the songs Southpaw & UFO? I did not see vol. 2 on YESASIA available for purchase. You are so helpful! I really appreciate all you have been doing for me. It means a lot, thank you. :)

Toritoribe

松葉解禁
Reaction score
Yes, those two songs are in the Vol.2. Besides that, it contains Monster, Toumeiningen and Chameleon Army.

Glenski

Just me
Reaction score
Have you tried this English fan site?
Pink Contents

If you see what you want on YouTube, just download it with a free YouTube downloader, then make your own DVD.

Top Bottom