What's new

Personality Tests

Tsuyoiko

DON'T PANIC!
11 Mar 2005
Who likes personality tests? similarminds.com has lots, in many different categories. Just for fun I took the 'personality disorder' test, and apparently I am 86% schizoid i.e. "generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings". :?

I think I took the wrong test; anyway this is what I got for the simplest 30 question test at the very beginning.:devilish:
trait snapshot:

messy, disorganized, not rule conscious, rebellious, rash, weird, ambivalent about chaos, likes bizarre things, anti-authority, not good at saving money, not a perfectionist, leaves many things unfinished, low self control, strange, desires more attention, romantic daydreamer, abstract, impractical, unproductive, leisurely, likes the unknown.

hahha, I just took the personality disorder test.... See here:

Paranoid |||||||||||| 50% 49%
Schizoid |||||||||| 34% 53%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||||||| 78% 53%
Antisocial |||||||||||| 50% 47%
Borderline |||||||||||||||| 62% 47%
Histrionic |||||||||||||||| 70% 43%
Narcissistic |||||||||||| 42% 41%
Avoidant |||||||||| 34% 39%
Dependent |||||| 22% 37%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||| 30% 40%
:?

Just read through, and the second percentage is the average web number, the first being my one.

Disorder Info

Eccentric Personality Disorders: Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal

Individuals with these disorders often appear odd or peculiar.

Paranoid Personality Disorder - individual generally tends to interpret the actions of others as threatening.

Schizoid Personality Disorder - individual generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings.

Schizotypal Personality Disorder - individual is uncomfortable in close relationships, has thought or perceptual distortions, and peculiarities of behavior.

Dramatic Personality Disorders: Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic, and Narcissistic

Individuals with these disorders have intense, unstable emotions, distorted self-perception, and/or behavioral impulsiveness.

Antisocial Personality Disorder - individual shows a pervasive disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others.

Borderline Personality Disorder - individual shows a generalized pattern of instability in interpersonal relationships, self-image, and observable emotions, and significant impulsiveness.

Histrionic Personality Disorder - individual often displays excessive emotionality and attention seeking in various contexts. They tend to overreact to other people, and are often perceived as shallow and self-centered.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - individual has a grandiose view of themselves, a need for admiration, and a lack of empathy that begins by early adulthood and is present in various situations. These individuals are very demanding in their relationships.

Anxious Personality Disorders: Avoidant, Dependent, Obsessive-Compulsive

Individuals with these disorders often appear anxious or fearful.

Avoidant Personality Disorder - individual is socially inhibited, feels inadequate, and is oversensitive to criticism

Dependent Personality Disorder - individual shows an extreme need to be taken care of that leads to fears of separation, and passive and clinging behavior.

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder - individual is preoccupied with orderliness, perfectionism, and control at the expense of flexibility, openness, and efficiency.

This is for my 30 question short test....

Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense too often of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:

messy, outgoing, open, self revealing, ambivalent about chaos, unpredictable, not good at saving money, social, likes large parties, likes to stand out, risk taker, quick to make friends, does not like to be alone, rash, fame seeking, sarcastic, craves attention, social chameleon, low self control, food lover, not rule conscious, weird, assertive, not a perfectionist, anti-authority, thrill seeker, vain, likes to fit in, reckless, emotionally sensitive, leisurely, trusting

I would have to agree with most of whats written there, as much as I hate to admit it ☝

Hitler?!!?

I just took the 'Famous Leader' test and it said I am Hitler!!! ☝

That site is mean! 😭

Mean indeed, and ignorant too for saying that !

Hitler lacked security -- Tsuyoiko is super-secure.
Hitler liked to instill hate -- Tsuyoiko likes to foster love.
Hitler didn't appreciate those who dared to differ -- Tsuyoiko thrives on diversity.
Hitler didn't understand 1789 -- Tsuyoiko is LFE incarnate.
And most of all, Hitler didn't make ornaments, raise rabbits, or post great posts on Jref forum ! 👏

Here's my comment on the test:

"Uninteresting, and repetitive. I find the questions rather boring, and unimaginative. If it was intentional or unavoidable, I understand. Cheers."

You guys are my kind of people! jk I will have to try those tests. I love taking personality tests but think the results are hogwash usually. Hitler was a freak Tsuyoiko is not. I wonder which famous leader I am - oh I hope it's Pierre Trudeau!!! 😍

I got Abraham Lincoln - but I don't think it's accurate because I fudged on some of my questions hoping for Pierre Trudeau.

I just took the "famous leader" test ...

I'm Einstein!

... always hated math .... but I'm in Engineering .... I dunno!

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA ROFLMFAO!!! :D

Ok everyone you can now address me as: Mother Theresa

Those are funny! *ahem*... I am Bill Clinton!!! :LOL:

And according to the personality disorder test, I got 90% antisocial 😲 I don't know where that came from - I love being with people and hate being by myself... :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom