What's new

Personal poll, are you gay, straight or bisexual?

Are you gay, straight or bisexual?

• I am a male and straight and have never questioned my sexuality

Votes: 72 40.7%
  • I am a female and straight and have never questioned my sexuality

Votes: 34 19.2%
  • I am a male and straight but have questioned my sexuality at certain points in my life

Votes: 11 6.2%
  • I am a female and straight but have questioned my sexuality at certain points in my life

Votes: 22 12.4%
  • I am a male and bisexual but Iツ’m more attracted to women

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I am a female and bisexual but Iツ’m more attracted to men

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • I am male and are bisexual 50/50

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • I am a female and are bisexual 50/50

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I am a male and bisexual but Iツ’m more attracted to men

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a female and bisexual but Iツ’m more attracted to women

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • I am a male and gay but have questioned my sexuality at certain points in my life

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I am a female and gay but have questioned my sexuality at certain points in my life

• I am a male and gay and have never questioned my sexuality

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I am a female and gay and have never questioned my sexuality

• Other...

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters

Tokis-Phoenix

先輩
23 Sep 2005
This is just a curiosity poll/thread on sexuality, please answer the questions honestly- no one is here to judge you :) .

I wonder why no one posts anything in this 😌 Well me is female and more attracted to woman.

And btw what does pansexual mean:?

well im glad to see that most are staight.. and never questioned...

a funny story. I used to go to gay bars with my friends and let guys buy me drinks.. and after a couple we would just get up and leave.. then find a club and search for women.. lol nothing like free beer

Carlson said:
a funny story. I used to go to gay bars with my friends and let guys buy me drinks.. and after a couple we would just get up and leave.. then find a club and search for women.. lol nothing like free beer

Haha #1 :)

Carlson said:
Yeah, I'm relieved too. Since if most people were lesbian, gay or bisexual there would be at least as many topics about that as Japan....😌

Carlson said:
not to mention nothing like pretending to be selling urself for a lil $ ;)

besides, the real feat is to have a girl buy you a drink... now i can truthfully brag about that... a cute girl even ;)

@topic... i'm straight but if some you are not that is surely fine by my account
(L) to all jref members

I'm straight, and not only have I never questioned my sexuality, but none of my gay friends have either.

I think it's not a yes or no question. It should be more of a scale. 0 is only attracted to the opposite sex, 50 is equally attracted to both sexes, and 100 is only attracted to your own sex, and all numbers in between.

im a straight female but i have questioned myself once in my life when there was a girl who really treated me very well and confessed to me. however, it has not started because i found that i really am straight in the end. :p

Interesting thread, and good, I think--being open about the full of nature is good.

I have very little hair on my head, as sign of high testosterone. I firmly believe, due to thinking it over, that I have the typically male, large thalamus (or was it hippocampus?--I'm too lazy to run over and check my notes). And my sexual orientation has always been towards the opposite sex. So, it seems that all of the above put me as very male and very straight.

I'm weird when it comes to my sexuality. Sexually I'm bi, I'm attracted to both (though I lean towards women or highly effeminate men). But Emotionally I'm a total lesbian (with one exception and he's on my avatar :) ), I just connect emotionally with women in a way that I just don't with men. So strictly sexually speaking I'm bi but when you through in all the emotional crap then I start to get a little complicated.

well its not that i mind if there are other then staight. Im just glad. no other reason

and yes i have got drinks bought for me from girls. most times I wouldnt call them hot.. lol... the gay bar thing is something we do for fun just to watch and see what they do.

Im female and bisexual but over the years i would say im strongly more leaning towards men, while at the start i was really 50/50 either way(i first realised i was bisexual when i was 14yrs old).
I've been in a happy relationship with my fiance(male) for over 3 years now, but every couple of months i'll get a strong craving for women, and then weirdly the craving just passes.
Sexuality is certainly weird, i do believe to a certain extent that you are what you are and you are born with it, but i have noticed with myself i've become alot less bisexual over the years. I find it easier to get along with guys, most girls i meet are too bitchy in the long run or insecure about stupid little things- guys tend to be more honest and sturdy/easier to get along with in my experience. But then again girls can be very attractive...but when it comes down to it i couldn't imagine living without dicks 😊 . Overall i'd say im 70% straight and 30% gay/lesbian, although somtimes a little more or a little less 😌 .

I'm straight. What I am curious about is why gay women are more acceptable by society than gay men?

I'm pretty sure that I'm straight. I was never attracted to women sexually even though I recognize women who are attractive.
Mycernius said:
What I am curious about is why gay women are more acceptable by society than gay men?
I think they are both getting more acceptable by society in varying degrees, but gay men seem to be more open about it.

Last edited:
Mycernius said:
I'm straight. What I am curious about is why gay women are more acceptable by society than gay men?

Good question Mycernius !! There is one theory which has been put forth in the book Eve's Seed (again too lazy to run over to the studio and check the author, sorry--if anybody wants, and asks, I'll post it later) which lays that blame on the course of biological development in the two sexes, and the course of history--going from hunter-gathers to agriculture (which explains the symbolism in the Genesis account; toiling in the fields) AND how those two matters brought on the 'Man is above Woman' paradigm.
In this paradigm (according to that theory) the mere strength of the 'men's club' pressure
(a term describing the manner in which male sought reason of role to atone for not being able to birth [this is not a conscious thought--according to the concept])
even after the 'sexual revoution', makes it socially 'wrong' for a male to mimic the female. It has been ok, for some time now, for example--and this is in general, of course--for a female to dress in male attire, but the opposite is only slowly winning acceptance.

Look at the old Hebrew laws (Old Testament) and this is really brought out. OF COURSE, this is just a theory presented. (but an interesting one....)

I'm male. I'm straight. I find women irresitibly attractive. I haven't seen Brokeback Mountain. Although I must admit that I just made a pass and proposed marriage to Mike Cash.

I would rather be around gay men then lesbians. Gay men lower competition for females. Lesbians raise the competition for good motorcycles.

Back
Top Bottom