What's new

Paradise Kiss

lynette

後輩
3 Nov 2003
Is ther anybody fan of Paradise Kiss? 😍 I have read it untill Vol 4 and I have been waiting for so long for vol.5 to come out. The other day I saw a auction of Para Kiss Vol.5 Japanese version on Ebay. I really want to get it but they are bidding up to 13 bucks something. :mad: I wonder if anyone have it already? can you tell me the story. Plzzzzzzzzzz.....

Amazon has it also? I'll try to find a synopsis later today -- never saw a tankouban of it (over there), only in the fashion magazines

You can check out this auction at eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3562213829&category=268&rd=1
I'm bidding on it so, if I win, I can post a scan of that story ( in Japanese)
I don't know if there are any body can translate it into English for me ? :(

I love PARAKISS!!!!!! George is simply a cutie, despite all the coldness, but still he's hot! Lynette dearie...go to www.tokyopop.com and look under their books section they have a release date for the English version of volume #5 I've been wating for it for a long time too....

Hic, Paradise Kiss Vol.5 just comes ot until March something 2004 :cry: it's like haft a year later or something. I cannot wait. I just hope there are some ways I can learn Japanese faster so I can read all the manga in Japanese.
Hic hic:eek:

how do you think I feel one of my friends bought me volume 15 of the X manga and we're only to 11 in the states...so I'm waiting for 16 despite the fact that I had no problem finding a translation, but I want it to be up to that volume Subaru and Seishirou are suppose to have a battle and well I have to know what happens. ParaKiss I'm use to waiting there are a lot of mangas I read so I have other ones that keep me busy until that comes out...but I'm mad there's no release date for volume 3 of "Under The Glass Moon"

Yeah, I'm reading some other manga while waiting for Paradise Kiss. Have you ever read Wild Act, KlahaXGackt? I think that one is not bad. I have the DVD of the anime, I have never read the manga though. I wonder if there are any difference...

I have read Hana Yori Dango whole series in Vietnamese, I watched the taiwan soap Opera once, it was good. Do you wanna know the end? ;)

No...don't ruin the surprise for me...it would kill the series for me. One of my friends did that with Utena, and to this day I still refuse to watch the rest of it...because she ruined it for me. it's the thrill of the read :p That and she thought Akio was actually cute...that made me ill alone...ewww....but at least he never ever ever EVER slept with Miki

I'll have to look into the soap opera of HYD, if you say it's good I trust your judgement

I love Paradise Kiss. I have it till volume 4. I always buy it when I see a new one out. It is so fun to read. I love George. He is so cute!

Waii, I LOVE Paradise Kiss!!! 😍
I have the 2nd volume on hold at the library (since that's how I read the first one...I'm usually broke most of the time), and I can't wait to finally read it! :D

This isn't a Spoiler. This is just what I THINK.

Originally posted by lynette
Yeah, I'm reading some other manga while waiting for Paradise Kiss. Have you ever read Wild Act, KlahaXGackt? I think that one is not bad. I have the DVD of the anime, I have never read the manga though. I wonder if there are any difference...
hmm? KlahaXGackt? What's that? A book? weee! Anyway, I've read up to volume 4 of Paradise Kiss. 1st I thought George was just using Yukari for that fashion show. I think it's true cuz. my sister showed me a couple of pictures of Volume 5 and Yukari was crying and the last page showed Geroge saying something to Yukari and she looked sad. Anywho, I think Yukari derserves to be with Hiro. He cares for her and thats the type of guy she needs. I would love a guy like that.... so caring. Anywho, I just don't trust George. Hey i'm not spoiling voume 5 here for you, (i haven't even read it cuz. it hasn't came out yet) I'm just asuming here. Oh George could be just like his dad cuz. his mom says he's just like him. Hey and you never know about that whole deal with Kaori! He could still love her or something. Don't you think Arashi is a bit tall for Miwako? But it doesn't matter.
Here's the pic I was talking about.

and this is the next one.

This is from some other scene.

ahhh... I like Hiro. Arashi is nice too.

Paradise Kiss is awesome! The storyline goes well with the graphics and it makes such a cool story! My friends and I have been waiting forever for vol. 5 to come out!

Back
Top Bottom