What's new

oral sex

Winter

Gag me with a spoon
19 Nov 2003
What exactly where you expecting to find in this thread? 😊

Anyhoo, I just wanted to see how quickly the views pile up after seeing this; provided it isnt deleted in two shakes of a lambs tail.

Breast feeding wouldn't exactly count as sex though...
Assuming it's to a baby, and not anybody sufficiently capable of nourishing themselves...

Oral alone is fine.....it just becomes awkward trying to synchronize your hand movements like all the manuals and diagrams say you're supposed to be able to 😊

Elizabeth said:
Oral alone is fine.....it just becomes awkward trying to synchronize your hand movements like all the manuals and diagrams say you're supposed to be able to 😊

At first the coordination can be tricky, but really, when you get a good mojo rythm going, its on.

OK--thanks for the encouragement Winter. At least Austin Powers is his favorite movie so the word mojo should strike a chord. The rest being up to me. :p.

Elizabeth said:
OK--thanks for the encouragement Winter. At least Austin Powers is his favorite movie so the word mojo should strike a chord. The rest being up to me. :p.

That film may strike one chord, but you have to stroke the rest. :D

I'm sorry, but I couldnt let that one get away.

Don't laugh, but the best thing to do is ask what they like, because not everyone likes the same thing. It's worth the extra communication. It's not something you can learn from diagrams and/or descriptions.

kirei_na_me said:
Don't laugh, but the best thing to do is ask what they like, because not everyone likes the same thing. It's worth the extra communication. It's not something you can learn from diagrams and/or descriptions.

Well while that is absolutely true, its also true that guys are pretty simple mechanically with their 'junk'.

A guy may prefer something different, but in the long run, its the same basic method for pleasuring him. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Of course the simplicity of mechanics that goes along with guys, obviously doesnt apply to girls.

kirei_na_me said:
Heh.

I'm going to stop myself from going into specific examples... :p

Why?

This is a free message board. You can say what you want...

Winter said:
A guy may prefer something different, but in the long run, its the same basic method for pleasuring him. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
Part of the problem keeping up the hand machinations and the rhythm going may just be both of us lying down....Hopefully there is a simple solution like that. Either that or only more time to practice ! :p

Elizabeth said:
Part of the problem keeping up the hand machinations and the rhythm going may just be both of us lying down....Hopefully there is a simple solution like that. Either that or only more time to practice ! :p

Well you know thats it, not everyone can really do it effectively, and quite honestly, it takes practice. You just have to practice.

Kirei:Well you can always tell me in private. 😌

Back
Top Bottom