What's new

For musicians in Japan

SilverSoul

後輩
24 Jul 2008
Hello, brothers and sisters!
I am a musician myself that live in Tokyo. And what I found there - that there was no any web portal for English speaking musicians in Japan, which sucked a lot if you don't speak/read Japanese.
But here is the solution! I made one! A first English language web-portal (site with news, announcements, classifieds and ads, local music radio, and great big promising Forum) FOR MUSICIANS ONLY! AND ONLY IN JAPAN!
So don't miss it! Find new members, friends, teachers, promoters, gigs organizers! Find more information about music life in Japan and share your information with others!
Participate!
Here is the address again: japan4music.com
Musicians in Japan. Web-portal - Home

To jref.com forum moderators/administration: I hope you will not take that thread as sort of a spam or competition. My portal is non-commercial and oriented on musicians only in ALL genres. I am glad I found an English speaking forum in Japan and I would even like to post a link to it. Music does not have any borders.
Cheers, mates!

Sometimes JREF is like Dr. Frankenstein's laboratory - dead posts are brought back to life.

200.gif

Japan4music does not exist ? Is that what Somebody is saying on here .

In High School (( FINAL TESTING )) I Scored like 98.5 in computer programming ( 1978 ) , in 1983 / 4 , after Completing a large contract , I just spent some time wondering what to do next …….. aDvErTiSiNg ….. hey that sounds good .

Developed something Comparable to Craigslist , with the TEXAS 99/4A ? computer , really taking it easy , on a very shallow budget . Hey , but I got it working .

But today after so much adversity, trolls on the Internet , sabotage , deliberate Disinformation campaigns , etc… my navigational skills are not so good .

IF ANYBODY CAN BE SO HELPFUL , I am like 30 years behind on traveling to an ORIENTAL country , plan on sailing , but like every boat , on the CALIFORNIA COAST is micro managed under you know who YKW , and in HAWAII , prices 2 , or 3 times the amount , and not so many to find . I ended up giving 2 sailboats away in FLORIDA , and my 36 MORGAN almost likewise .

I can fly to JAPAN pretty cheap , but B C stolen , 2nd time , this time in HONOLULU , HI s e e i a , I believe , along w / other .

What is the market like for a salvageable / low end sailboat in JAPAN ,
LINK if possible thanks .

Japan4music does not exist ? Is that what Somebody is saying on here .
Yes, I'm afraid so. That web site is long gone.

Developed something Comparable to Craigslist , with the TEXAS 99/4A ? computer , really taking it easy , on a very shallow budget . Hey , but I got it working .
In those days we called them BBS (Bulletin Board Systems). I actually met one of my first girlfriends on one. That was about 1990.

What is the market like for a salvageable / low end sailboat in JAPAN ,
LINK if possible thanks .
I'm afraid I don't know where look for that. I tried Yahoo Auctions but the results weren't what you're looking for.

Is it safer to sail solo , I wonder …. in my situation ; that just might happen . I work hard against the demons and Satan . When I first began learning about these people , all these things going on started making more sense .

SILENCE and SECRECY can be louder than anything else imaginable .

Back
Top Bottom