What's new

Online radio to improve listening

FinancialWar

Sempai
19 May 2006
which online radio station do you use to improve listening skills? Which would recommend for a JLPT N3 level person?

which online radio station do you use to improve listening skills? Which would recommend for a JLPT N3 level person?

Have you tried podcasts?. you can download them and hear them any time. There's some free ones, like the one from podcast101, looks like for your level. This one in particular is very known, the audio is not so good at the first lessons, though.
I found the courses at NHK to be very good. They are from begginer to intermediate Japanese levels, but they use some complicated languaje in their conversations. I'd recommend you to start with this one first.

Here is a list of several with the Japanese pod included. And my personal fave, NHK. But good on you for practicing listening. It's insane the amount of English here, and in general to spend time on forums instead of exposing yourself to an all-Japanese environment.... :D

These lessons with sound files and Japanese radio programs will help your pronunciation and comprehension skills.

Back
Top Bottom