What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

One page comic

drolstad

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, I know the rules say that you shouldn't ask for manga excerpts, but I thought maybe this would be okay, because it's just a one page comic someone drew. I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind translating it for me. I really appreciate it if anyone has the time and doesn't mind

- Drolstad

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
Just to satisfy your idle curiosity or is there some special reason you need this particular comic translated?

I assume you read Translation requests: please read first! | Japan Forum and also realize that this isn't "reasonably short" and you haven't shown that you have made any efforts toward doing it yourself or given any indication that this is related to your language studies.

Giving a little bit of a story together with making translation requests almost always works better than just "here, do this for me". Especially when one acknowledges knowing up front that they are ignoring the forum rules.

drolstad

Registered
Reaction score
Just to satisfy your idle curiosity or is there some special reason you need this particular comic translated?

I assume you read Translation requests: please read first! | Japan Forum and also realize that this isn't "reasonably short" and you haven't shown that you have made any efforts toward doing it yourself or given any indication that this is related to your language studies.

Giving a little bit of a story together with making translation requests almost always works better than just "here, do this for me". Especially when one acknowledges knowing up front that they are ignoring the forum rules.
Alright, let me give it a shot: This cartoon alone holds the key to solving my dead parents' murder. Sadly, however, in addition to speaking only English, I am also heavily dyslexic and thus grossly ill-equipped to even attempt translating it myself. I'm very poor, and I don't have much of a reward to offer. All I have is this rare Pepe. I know it's not much, but it's yours if you help me ensure that the souls of my dear parents can finally rest in peace.

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
That was a spectacular waste of an opportunity.

drolstad

Registered
Reaction score
It was your suggestion. I thought my initial post was fairly straight-forward, but you said to jazz it up with a story. I believed you, Mike Cash. I believed you, and you burned me. I'll never trust anyone again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom