What's new

One for the Girls - The Ultimate Questin

Well, at this particular moment, I would say chocolate is indeed more important. Ask me again in the next few days, and I might say men. Depends on my mood, of course! :D

yep I'd go with chocolate.
I adore my husband, but,,,,,, y'know ....whatever you're feeling or craving chocolate gives it to ya - instantly ;)
I went to this super super posh restaurant once and I swear their chocolate dessert is as good as sex....!

Originally posted by nzueda
I went to this super super posh restaurant once and I swear their chocolate dessert is as good as sex....!

Makes me wonder... Is sex that bad for women? :D

Hmm... Let's see. Chocolate never hog's the bed or snores in your ear, Chocolate doesn't wears the same underwear for 3 days in a row, Chocolate NEVER forgets your birthday and all ways knows when your down, Chocolate never comes home 3 in the morning stinking of achohol, Chocolate never trys to grope you when your hormones are on the slump but above all Chocolate ALWAYS tastes good when you swollow!
Yep... I say chocolate is better than men.
👏

Originally posted by Twisted
Makes me wonder... Is sex that bad for women? :D

Well, I do have to admit I'd prefer sex over chocolate, and I'm definitely a true chocoholic. :p

exactly!!
ha ha ..LOVE the last one...!👍

oh and Twisted...the dessert was like nothing on earth....!
and actually I've read sex is 30 times more intense for women
yay 😄

that's a hard one....hmmm.....well chocolate can't give hugs, but then again it's nice during that time of the month (really u have to hate guys at that time)

It depends...during that time of the month, chocolate helps to soothe all that unpleasantness. But, a week after that...guys are all I would think about.

Hmmmm...it could or couldn't be a *crunch*. It would depend on whether you had made her mad or not... :devilish:

Originally posted by SirJeannot
mmm, i would fear the *crunch* between your legs :D

Isn't the human mind a wonderfull thing, I post a thread about chocolate being better than men and the conversion turns to body mutilation and human cannibalism 🍜

Most of the time I'd propably say chocolate, because I love treats, like chocolate, soooooo much....

But today, I have to go for the men. I don't know why I'm beeing so horrible today, but I have a feeling that I'm drooling after allmost every man that I encounter... it was very difficult to look like normal and well behaving at work today, when we had a group of korean tourists, all very nice looking young men, a swedish guy who looked just like Viggo Mortensen etc....my, my...maybe I'll behave myself better tomorrow and eat lots of chocolate ;)

Originally posted by Chipi
Most of the time I'd propably say chocolate, because I love treats, like chocolate, soooooo much....

But today, I have to go for the men. I don't know why I'm beeing so horrible today, but I have a feeling that I'm drooling after allmost every man that I encounter... it was very difficult to look like normal and well behaving at work today, when we had a group of korean tourists, all very nice looking young men, a swedish guy who looked just like Viggo Mortensen etc....my, my...maybe I'll behave myself better tomorrow and eat lots of chocolate ;)

Looks like we both have the same problem, Chipi. I love men as much as you do. We should exchange ideas since we are so much alike. I can't stop smiling when I see some cute guys. Sometimes my eyes would wink at guys and I just can't stop them from doing so. Worse, I would lick my own lips. And yeah, I have tons of chocolate in my fridge. You guessed it, to keep myself grounded.

I would have to say guys after awhile you get sick of chocolate but then again you get sick of guys too

Back
Top Bottom