What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

One for the Girls - The Ultimate Questin

Rachel

Mad Bee Hatch
Reaction score
Here it is girls窶ヲ.. Are men more important than CHOCOLATE ?

:D

Yes or No ?

kirei_na_me

Where I'm Supposed to Be
Reaction score
Well, at this particular moment, I would say chocolate is indeed more important. Ask me again in the next few days, and I might say men. Depends on my mood, of course! :D

neko_girl22

先輩
Reaction score
yep I'd go with chocolate.
I adore my husband, but,,,,,, y'know ....whatever you're feeling or craving chocolate gives it to ya - instantly ;)
I went to this super super posh restaurant once and I swear their chocolate dessert is as good as sex....!

Twisted

That man in the corner
Reaction score
Originally posted by nzueda
I went to this super super posh restaurant once and I swear their chocolate dessert is as good as sex....!

Makes me wonder... Is sex that bad for women? :D

Rachel

Mad Bee Hatch
Reaction score
Hmm... Let's see. Chocolate never hog's the bed or snores in your ear, Chocolate doesn't wears the same underwear for 3 days in a row, Chocolate NEVER forgets your birthday and all ways knows when your down, Chocolate never comes home 3 in the morning stinking of achohol, Chocolate never trys to grope you when your hormones are on the slump but above all Chocolate ALWAYS tastes good when you swollow!
Yep... I say chocolate is better than men.
:clap:

kirei_na_me

Where I'm Supposed to Be
Reaction score
Originally posted by Twisted
Makes me wonder... Is sex that bad for women? :D

Well, I do have to admit I'd prefer sex over chocolate, and I'm definitely a true chocoholic. :p

neko_girl22

先輩
Reaction score
exactly!!
ha ha ..LOVE the last one...!👍

oh and Twisted...the dessert was like nothing on earth....!
and actually I've read sex is 30 times more intense for women
yay 😄

Atmos_Fear

Kouhai
Reaction score
😲 girls prefer chocolate that men?? Man i'm so lucky i'm a milk chocolate boy 😄 Ghahahah freak :p

KoranRi

先輩
Reaction score
that's a hard one....hmmm.....well chocolate can't give hugs, but then again it's nice during that time of the month (really u have to hate guys at that time)

Rosie

先輩
Reaction score
It depends...during that time of the month, chocolate helps to soothe all that unpleasantness. But, a week after that...guys are all I would think about.

AutoBot11

\テカ/
Reaction score
Originally posted by Atmos_Fear
😲 girls prefer chocolate that men?? Man i'm so lucky i'm a milk chocolate boy 😄 Ghahahah freak :p
but i am sure it won't help :eek: :D

Keiichi

Hi
Reaction score
What if men poured chocolate all over their body? Would that make men any better? XD

kirei_na_me

Where I'm Supposed to Be
Reaction score
Hmmmm...it could or couldn't be a *crunch*. It would depend on whether you had made her mad or not... :devilish:

Rachel

Mad Bee Hatch
Reaction score
Originally posted by SirJeannot
mmm, i would fear the *crunch* between your legs :D

Isn't the human mind a wonderfull thing, I post a thread about chocolate being better than men and the conversion turns to body mutilation and human cannibalism :ramen:

Chipi

Yancha
Reaction score
Most of the time Iツエd propably say chocolate, because I love treats, like chocolate, soooooo much....

But today, I have to go for the men. I donツエt know why Iツエm beeing so horrible today, but I have a feeling that Iツエm drooling after allmost every man that I encounter... it was very difficult to look like normal and well behaving at work today, when we had a group of korean tourists, all very nice looking young men, a swedish guy who looked just like Viggo Mortensen etc....my, my...maybe Iツエll behave myself better tomorrow and eat lots of chocolate ;)

Rosie

先輩
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chipi
Most of the time Iツエd propably say chocolate, because I love treats, like chocolate, soooooo much....

But today, I have to go for the men. I donツエt know why Iツエm beeing so horrible today, but I have a feeling that Iツエm drooling after allmost every man that I encounter... it was very difficult to look like normal and well behaving at work today, when we had a group of korean tourists, all very nice looking young men, a swedish guy who looked just like Viggo Mortensen etc....my, my...maybe Iツエll behave myself better tomorrow and eat lots of chocolate ;)

Looks like we both have the same problem, Chipi. I love men as much as you do. We should exchange ideas since we are so much alike. I can't stop smiling when I see some cute guys. Sometimes my eyes would wink at guys and I just can't stop them from doing so. Worse, I would lick my own lips. And yeah, I have tons of chocolate in my fridge. You guessed it, to keep myself grounded.

neptunemoon

Crazy Kitty Girl "Meow"
Reaction score
I would have to say guys after awhile you get sick of chocolate but then again you get sick of guys too

silver angel

Resident Latina
Reaction score
Originally posted by Keiichi
What if men poured chocolate all over their body? Would that make men any better? XD

*begins to drool madly* :giggle: That's like too much of a good thing!

Top Bottom