What's new

Ok, How's It Done ??

Grandpa Frank

先輩
21 May 2003
I notice some threads move to the new post section, but no one has posted anything new to them? Is someone in admin moving them back to the forfront
because they think they are a good topic that should get more viewing? They can be an old post on page 4, and suddenly appear as a new item without a new post?
OK, tell the old guy the secret!!

Frank

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Are the ones you're talking about threads with polls? If so, I think that whenever someone votes on a poll, it's moved up, even if they haven't actually replied?

kirei_na_me said:
Are the ones you're talking about threads with polls? If so, I think that whenever someone votes on a poll, it's moved up, even if they haven't actually replied?
Is that so?
Hmm... I remember something like this happening a few times too. Most of the time, I would be the last poster of this thread, and even if it was from a few days ago and no one replied to it, it would show up as new posts. I don't know if I'm remembering wrong, but the time of that last post I made has changed also, to some date more recent. I think. I'll have to experience it again. ^^;

I ALWAYS FORGET TO VOTE & JUST POST, SO...

I skip over the poll. That sounds like a good reason, I'll have to watch that in the future. Thanks KNM!!

Frank 😊

Back
Top Bottom