What's new

Oh .... the indignity ... !

Sensuikan San

The Geezer
Rest in Peace
9 Feb 2005
Is it just me ... or does everybody else feel it ?

All threads must "die" - we all know that.

.... but ... when a "dead thread" has you - for all to see - as the final contributor ...

... do you feel guilty?

...or am I just paranoid?

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停? :embarasse

I was so tempted not to reply to this, hheheheh to aid in your paranoia, but yes, I do know what you mean. Im a little worried that people are going to read this and say -yeah Kara if you hadnt written THAT we could all be happily replying to those threads-
But I understand that all good things must come to an end, thats why I like searching for ancient threads, give them a second wind.

guilty? nahhhh... not really
Besides there can be at least 2 'positive' explanations (to ease paranoia :D)
1) people are just not interested in the thread and you were the last to feel some concern about it
2) you`ve said it all, what else to discuss

but come to think, how you feel when your post is the only one in the thread (the first and the last one)

Guilty? Paranoid? Nahhhh! I make it a point never to care what people think about me, so that's no big deal!
:)

Sensuikan San said:
Is it just me ... or does everybody else feel it ?

All threads must "die" - we all know that.

.... but ... when a "dead thread" has you - for all to see - as the final contributor ...

... do you feel guilty?

...or am I just paranoid?

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停? :embarasse
I wasn't planning on making a confession here, but no one seems to chime in, so here goes, "Yes I have felt strange, disappointed, benn in a self-accusing kind of mood for making a non-working post. Someone also told me to have the last say is to win the thread battle, but there is great emptiness when no one cares to put even an unfriendly remark. I have learned by now, to move forward, and sometimes too forward that I forget to reply even when someone responds. Aah, the balance is never easy !" Now I just try to take it as it comes. 😊

Back
Top Bottom