What's new

official statements china/japan- serious sources only

I think its gettin bit scary between japan and china ( and i think its a bit childish from the country's to argue on this way)..... trade minister saying China is scary.... ( your a minister,,, i think you should keep your mounth like this....) and the demonstrations in China goes to far if you ask me.. japanese got beaten up, ambasse damage, stores damage.... in japan the chinese bank was shot, and a bullet casing was mailed to the Chinese consulate general in Osaka on Monday...

where is it all going.. what will be next :? :? :?

i think China should hold back there citizen in having this kind of demonstrations ( police officer who is just watchin (smilling if you ask me) how people trow (eggs/stones) on the japanese ambassee.

and japan should accept his history... ( i think to admit what they have done, bring them more pride, then when they say its wasnt that bad..)

my qeustion here is... WHAT IS WrITEN IN THE BOOKS?? anybody know this? anybody can tell about what they wrote in it?

on that , i would be able to have a better thought about it..

btw... Was/ Is china soo good ? did they say sorry to the Tibet people ( if im wrong here please say,, i just know small info about this......)

... I hope the Goverments of China /Korea and Japan are smart, and ADULT enough to talk about this, on a fair way...

War on litter to rid city of rats (BBC NEWS)

this is advertising for BBC, subscribe to BBC, and take care of rats.

A crackdown on rubbish is being launched in Leicester to try to rid the city of rats.
The city council received about 4,000 calls about rats and mice last year and has closed 40 food outlets in the past 10 months because of rodents.

Posters featuring giant rats are being put up around the city to warn people against dropping rubbish.

The two-week poster campaign also warns people they face £50 fines for littering in the city.

Malcolm Grange, head of environmental health, said: "Rats are one of the most serious rodent pests in the world, carrying diseases such as leptospirosis, salmonellosis and campylobacter.

"Rats eat food debris from the floor and rubbish that is not placed into sealed bins, so it is important to encourage everyone to do their bit to keep pests like this at bay by putting their litter in a bin."

now, that's OFFTOPIC, but funny :p ?

can you read? Rats are one of the most serious rodent pests in the world, carrying diseases such as leptospirosis, salmonellosis and campylobacter.

if not, rats also look scary, not too friendly.

Back
Top Bottom