What's new

Off topic Tickets

Bloodlust

Music Fiend
10 Nov 2006
I'm mostly interested in seating. It's 19 h 10min to one and 19h 44min to the other, so the most intimate venue wins. I know what the one place is set up like, but the other one doesn't have a seating map on its site. SO now I'm just fishing for anything anyone can give me.
Yikes... I've never driven in the states. *Sigh* the things I'll do for my love of music! I still have pictures of my bruises from the pit at a Manson show forever ago! I was pretty damn fun, though. But I DO NOT body surf! Some guy tried to put me up once and I freaked! I refuse to trust life and limb to a bunch of strangers! Anyway.. where did that come from?
I WILL be going to a show. No matter what.

^ isn't the San Franciso show closer to you then the CO show? I could be wrong too XD (don't always listen to me I could be wrong). seating for the shows i'm not sure about =? ticketmaster has no seating info for the CO show, but they might for the other show.

^ isn't the San Franciso show closer to you then the CO show? I could be wrong too XD (don't always listen to me I could be wrong). seating for the shows i'm not sure about =? ticketmaster has no seating info for the CO show, but they might for the other show.

No, CA is way further. I wish! Leave Canadian winter to go to SF! Been too long since I've done that. I did find what I needed on Ticketmaster. I'm actually leaning more towards CO because I figure it must be smaller if Ticketmaster isn't selling the tickets. I'm sure they have a minimum capacity policy... Besides, the venue is called "The Gothic Theater". That's right up my alley...

ah and from what I know ticketmaster is selling the tickets for all of the Diru tour shows. unless it's a HOB one then you can also get tickets from HOB

The Canadian one doesn't have a link fo rthe CO show. DOn't know why... I'll still get tickets, just not there.

Thanks! I'm purchasing 2 tickets tomorrow! If my friend can't come with me... anyone near Englewood, CO who wants a free Diru show? I'd rather do that than try to scalp the tickets, and I'll go even if I am alone. If her passport renewal falls through, I'll let you guys know. Don't get too excited yet!

Your Welcome and hopefully your friend can go with you. I think the only real difference between driving in Canada and the US is it changes from kpm to mph.

Yeah... I just hate driving in new cities, Canadian or otherwise! I get so nervous. I'll live.
I hope she can come with me too! The last time we went to a big name concert together it was when we were 14 and it was Cinderella and Slaughter! Yes, I was one of those people with the big hair and leather neck ties! We've been to one indie show since then, but I really hope she can come with me to this! I love that girl and I never see enough of her!
Now I'm getting excited! Diru show and I'm planning a new tattoo. Yay!

I just ordered my ticket to the show in CO!!! 20 hour drive and I have to go alone, but I'm gonna see them! I haven't been this excited for a show in a long time! Yay!
And sorry, but I knew my friend couldn't come before I ordered, so I don't have an extra ticket. I would have gladly taken all of you if I could!

Back
Top Bottom