What's new

NOVA: Chances in getting a job?

snakeskin

後輩
28 Aug 2004
ELLO, Names snakeskin. I'm new here. :p
anywho, I got a quick question: what are my chances in getting a job from NOVA ?
Qauls: 1 B.A. in history, over 150 hours coaching exp, retail: boozes seller and Lot monkey
I got an interview in sept and i wanted to know my chances ?

although some people here have experience with NOVA and the likes, the guys over at www.letsjapan.org are specialized in exactly this ^^

i'd say your chances are good just by being a native english speaker with some education though ^^

You speak english and you have a degree.

Unless you go to the interview butt naked, smelling of cheap vodka and covered in... something welcome to Japan.

Seriously, at this point in time because of NOVA's rapidly increasing turnover rate they are employing ANYONE, even the dregs of society it seems. As long as you speak english, have a degree and are mildly presentable you're hired.

If you're remotely good looking, even better. You can be a model gaijin at Nova and increase sales at your branch.

snakeskin said:
ELLO, Names snakeskin. I'm new here. :p
anywho, I got a quick question: what are my chances in getting a job from NOVA ?
Qauls: 1 B.A. in history, over 150 hours coaching exp, retail: boozes seller and Lot monkey
I got an interview in sept and i wanted to know my chances ?

As close to 100% as you would care to figure it.

Getting worked up about the prospect of working for Nova is the suit-n-tie equivalent of being excited about having a shot at working the deep fry vat at McDonalds.

Have a pulse, be fully dressed, comb your hair.

Yours truely applied for both (NOVA and McD's), still waiting for a reply from either of them...

Ewok85 said:
Yours truely applied for both (NOVA and McD's), still waiting for a reply from either of them...

Go for the golden arches. More dignity there.

People dont laugh when you say you're going to work for maccas, nova on the other hand....

Back
Top Bottom