What's new

Not new, but might as well be :(

30 Aug 2004
Well.... yeah. So I haven't posted for like 2 and something years.. and even then I was more of a lurker, didn't post anything really. Soooo I thought I'd try to join the J-Ref world once more... And felt I should start by re-introducing myself.
Well these last two years have been put to use by me. I finished high school when I was 16, and have been setting up a study abroad trip lately for Japan... so I should be going in August. Yay. Sadly, I haven't really had time for J-Obsession, or any obsessions at all. I've had absolutely no life these last two years, no time for manga, anime, j-music, anything...but maybe now that things are clearing up, I will once more. Well anyway, we'll see how it goes xP

Welcome back "lurker" !

Always good to see old timers return. What better way to prepare for a trip to Japan then by reading the info here on JREF. 995 of all questions have been asked and answered here on JREF over the past several years, just have to search and read to find all that golden info. AND....for that 1% of missing info, ask away! It may take a day or two to get your answer, but the good members here on JREF usually come through with help. WELCOME BACK!!

Uncle Frank

🙂

AND...WELCOME BACK from over here in good ole Shinano too !!

It's nice to hear that you really applied yourself in your studies in order to do that right. And, now that things are a bit easier, that you are once again checking back on the door that opens to the land of the rising sun.

I look forward to seeing you 'round !! MM

Back
Top Bottom