What's new

Nominate: The Worst anime ever

I've rarely ever seen a "bad" anime, but I must mention Nausicaa.

It's rather preachy in it's message.

And for the record, I like Pokemon, I think Digimon Tamers (season 3) is one of the best anime/manga ever made, I like Yu-Gi-Oh, and I think Hamtaro is cute.

nausicaa was painful just because there were parts where the music sounded like old video game music. WHY Joe Hisaishi??? WHY?!?! *cries*

I don't consider Pokemon a real anime.

Dragonball was horrendous. Was it just me, or did one day = an entire series??

The animation in Ayashi no Ceres was bad (there was an scene where the angle was an overview of a hallway, and the guards looked like they were lying down. lol! no perspective at all!!)

Sailor Moon was honestly bad, but it was my first anime so... it still holds a special place in my heart. It's my one guilty pleasure. But I'll never be able to handle it for hours on end.

I know what the worst anime is, but I can't remember the name, dammit. I know that it's old, and the opening theme song had dancing people in it. But the animation was CRAP, the story was CRAP, and the styles... ZOMGWTF.... there was a main character guy that had the horrible early 90's hairdo (with the shaved sides and the curls on top) and there was one scene where he was wearing a purple jacket, a yellow tie, a red shirt, and green pants or something like that. Painful. Painful. And there was a scene where the guy (the school bully) was beating up a kid, and a teacher intervened while he was holding up a chair.. and the way the chair was drawn... omg I couldn't handle it. My friends and I were dying in laughter.

Sad to say, we saw it in one of the theater rooms at Anime Expo. :(

omg.... I just rememberd... VOLTRON. Does anyone remember VOLTRON?!?! I think that was one of the first anime I ever watched!!!!!!! Curse you Toonami!!!!! *shakes fist*

I'm not a huge fan of anime. I do like this show called Tenchi Muyo and miyasaki movies and the movies Akira and Metropolis. Thats pretty much the extent of the anime I've seen and liked.
But as far as "Bad" anime goes I would have to nominate the usual suspects, Pokemon, Yu gay ho (whatever the **** its called), you know stuff along that line

nausicaa was painful just because there were parts where the music sounded like old video game music. WHY Joe Hisaishi??? WHY?!?! *cries*
WHAT? 😲 I absolutely love the music used in Nausicaa.😍 It is one of favourite soundtracks from the Ghibli films. It was made in 1986, so it might explain why some of it sounded like old video game music, style of the time.

As for worst anime I think Pokemon and Dragonball rank as the worst I have seen so far:eek:

Any and all hentai anime ever produced. If I want to see tentacles i'll watch octopii on National Geographic Explorer.

DBZ and DBGT How many times can you show a fight scene that lasts for an hour into 25 episodes?????

DB was good because it had a better storyline to it... and not just another enemy after another crap! Plus lil Goku was KAWAII!!

hm... .

Gashi!
I dount know why I am writing this, but i can say that there is no bad ANIME's after all. It's depending on your age, your interests, etc. . So please dount bee like fools. There are people who are puting great work to create such ANIME's. It's like a cake, someone like it someone dount like it. Besides, i dount like "Pokemo", "Digimon" etc. it's just for kids. 😌

P.s. bee 😊 i mean be... Sorry for my english, please ...☝ .

hm....would have to be...damn, that Show....it's like Yugioh, but apparently, it came before Yugioh did...but the anime SUKED SO MUCH i wanted to puke...so...i don't remember the name of it >__<;

Sorry if this ends up being a rant....😌

Okay, I love Kaoru Yuki's work. I 😍 Angel Sanctuary...

but they MASSACRE the ANIME~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not so much that they change everything but they cut out really great parts of the Manga (example Ruri she isn't even MENTIONED!!! And they took out Kirieh too!(though I didn't like her THAT much, it just changed the way the characters (Katan and Rociel.... that is) interacted with each other and that such a shame I love the way they act in the manga!!!!!!!!!!!) And on the subject of Rociel don't you all find that he looks so pretty in the manga😍? Well, in the Anime, the way they've drawn him he lost all his prettiness and I just feel like crying every time I see him! It's really .... just bad! And of course to make things worse (as if all of this isn't bad ENOUGH!!!!!!) They make the part (from the beginning all the way up to where Setsuna goes to Hades) in THREE EPISODES!!!!!! I'm sorry, but I find that makes the series not only too condensed and confusing but that takes away all the time we get to actually know the characters and like them!!!!!!!

Lucky, they've stop producing that anime! I mean what next Hades in two episodes or what?!?!?!?!?

Anyways.....😌 That's my I HATE ANGEL SANCUARY ANIME rant..................... I'll stop now.....

😌

my least wanted seen Animes!

First of all, I'm sick of all those "battle with cards or monster-match animes" like Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-gi-oh, Beyblades, Duell Monsters etc.
They are all the same category and somehow dominate the Western Anime market instead of bringing Doraemon or Keroro Gunso.

Then Saloirmoon, PrettyCure, Wedding Peach etc. also are as brainless animes as the cheap live-action series like PowerRangers, Ultraman etc.
(The progress of each episode is pretty identical)

Then Saloirmoon, PrettyCure, Wedding Peach etc. also are as brainless animes as the cheap live-action series like PowerRangers, Ultraman etc.

HEY! HEY! HEY! Don't go dissing Ultraman! I grew up with that show and even after all these years, it still has a warm place in my heart!

:)

I have to at least disagree with the Sailor Moon one, it was my first and I'll always cherish it.

But on a more seriouse side, the reason it might seem Brainless is because the people that dubbed it did a VERY bad job at it!! They not only changed some of the characters genders, they took out episodes cut out scenes, added effects and other things.

They made out Sailor Moon to be actually a lot more dependant on Tuxedo Mask then in the original version! And of course the constant whining and crying get's a annoying after a while if you don't know that she can ACTUALLY take care of herself! And some of the dialogue changes they did made everyone sound like IDIOTS XD.

So, while I'd say dubbed Sailor Moon is bad, the Anime itself isn't...

But that's just my opinion and fo course you're intitled to yours but I just had to defend my favorite childhood show...😌

#1 worst for me is hammtaro.. its annoying.. period
#2 worst for me is dbz because i dont exactly like the way they drew it.. it looks a bit old school.. and its too much like other animes..

Oh by far the wost anime ever was Ogenki Clinic Adventures. I'd describe the horror that it is, but then I'd be banned... :(
Another one that was horrible was Sakura Diaries. The reasons are similar.

However, the really bad stuff tends to be the live-action tv based on anime, like the live-action version of Sailor Moon.

I just saw another one I'd like to nominate.

Mouse. This male sexist fantasy come to life is basically everything you can't stand about Tenchi Muyo combined with everything you can't stand about Lupin III. It has three nympho women, two of which are constantly shoving their chests into the hero's face while the third one sticks her bottom into his lap. They give you nothing to endear you to them, and after a bit, I was rooting for the police to catch this thief. Even the theme song, Mouse chu Mouse is awful. (It's hard to believe the great Momoi Haruko wrote it; most of her other songs, such as Love Slave from DearS, Ai no Medicine from Nurse Witch Komugi, etc. are very good.)

I believe that Bobobo-bobo-bobo (or something like that) is really stupid. I didn't even make it to 3-4 minutes into the first episode until I said,"This is a piece of crap!" Beyblade (and any after) was stupid to. Battling tops? Ohh! Ahh! Special! (Sarcasm) B-daman, equally stupid. Hamtaro, also stupid. SD Gundam, how dare they! Yu-gi-oh GX, I like Yu-gi-oh but GX had some really crappy dialouge. Duel Masters, same as Yu-gi-oh GX. That's about all I can come up with right now.

Back
Top Bottom