What's new

Nominate: The Worst anime ever

DBZ and DBGT How many times can you show a fight scene that lasts for an hour into 25 episodes?????
DB was good because it had a better storyline to it... and not just another enemy after another crap! Plus lil Goku was KAWAII!!
😲 😲....DBZ and DBGT bad????.....i know GT was made without Toriyama...but i still think it's a good anime....i will admit that the DBZ manga is better but i still think the anime is good....and if the storyline is weak somtime during the anime....the design of the characters still is good..but the angan why should they not, since Akira Toriyama drew most of the anime aswell....and btw both DBZ and DBGT i way better than Pokemon, Digimon and Duel Masters.....and as a last note i grew up watshing DB, DBZ and DBGT so they will allways have a specal meaning to me...👍 👍

btw the worst anime is pokemon, digimon and duel masters....the story i all these is rather bad i think...

I can't stand Pokemon. The storylines are dull. Besides, the characters look weird.... They just don't look right... >_@

Hey now! Everyone keeps picking on Hamtaro! Poor little guy is an easy target. I think you can't really compare kiddy animes with ones meant for adults. Obviously Hamtaro s*cks compared to Cowboy Bebop, but for a kids' show, it's cute and it serves its purpose. (My first hamster was named Hamtaro, so I feel the need to defend his name! )

OK now. My picks:

Video Girl Ai

Fushigi Yuugi-could not stand to watch more than the first 6 or 7 episodes

Angel Sanctuary-Had definite potential, but fell flat, IMHO. Oh yeah, and the incest. Always gonna be creepy.

Strawberry Panic is pretty stupid, but I may pick it back up again...

hm stop picking on Pokemon and Digimon :D damn they're my childhood anime... :) I know they're dull but when I was little they seemed amzing to me :) and as avocado said you can't compare such animes with cowboy bebop and so on... also I agree that DBGT is crappy I mean everything goes the smae but DBZ like DB is some kind of classic :) um so the worst would be... hm Transformers is an anime or no? :D if yes then it's the worst!!! :D but I think that te worst animes are much better than all that ****** cartoons shown on Cartoon Network I mean they're brainwashing those poor kids who can't choose what to watch :D

Back
Top Bottom