What's new

Ninja Gaiden

I just bought it today and I'm about to put it in! I can't wait!!! What am I doing typing this right now?!?!?!
*Game on*

-Jeff

cacawate said:
I just bought it today and I'm about to put it in! I can't wait!!! What am I doing typing this right now?!?!?!
*Game on*

-Jeff

do you mean the Ninja Gaiden thats coming out on the xbox? ....that game looks soooOooooo sweet!!!!!! *cue drooling*

Porl''

Dude!!!! It's frikkin awesome!!! I can't believe how hard this game is. I'm a happy guy.

[Dies...because of ninja gaiden only comeing out on x-box]

I CANT WAIT TILL THE END OF THE MONTH WHEN THE FFXI BUNDLE COMES OUT FOR PS2 :D

kirei_na_me said:
I'm telling my age when I say I remember it for NES and SNES?

Dont feel bad, I remember it back then too.

I also remember it being just as hard then as the new one is now. F*^%&^$ GAME!!!!

Actually, for XBOX Live, it's only "Content Download" and "Scoreboards." But if you have XBOX Live --Mad Pierrot or anyone-- feel free to send me your gamer tag and we can get some gaming on. Word.

-Jeff

Dig it. I'm "Temmujin." Remember, I'm in Japan now, so times will be different.

GAME ON!!!!!!!

Shinmeiryu said:
Normal mode for this game is already a slight challenge, I can only imagine what "hard" mode is like.

:D :D :D

Penny Arcade

basically its on about Ninja Gaiden on Hard mode is so hard...it kills your friends! hehehe

Porl''

Well, it started off really hard, but then you become one with the controller; in a Zen-like state. From then on it's only fun. But, lately I've been playing FFXI and haven't given my Ryu Hayabusa much attention. I feel so ashamed.

I Guess My Age Shows !!!!

About the only video game I've ever played is "Pong" !
I'm so slow I didn't want to embarass myself, so I always watch others play, and am amazed how fast their reflexes are. I think the other reason I just watch is you need to be clever and have a good imagination to play these games! I'm still trying to get the flashing 12:00 off my VCR!!

Frank

😊

Pong! The good ol' days! :p

I remember hitting my Atari and breaking it over a game of Frogger. 😊

Back
Top Bottom