What's new

Nihongo Everyday

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
Miyuki-san was so kind as to collect and publish all the daily nihongo lessons she had previously posted to the 'Nihongo Cabinet'. Check out the following site

=> Nihongo Everyday

Her lessons are available in kana, kanji, romaji and ...as sound files as well!

I really like your voice, Miyuki! Thanks for your tremendous effort!
:)

Please visit Nihongo Everyday!

Last edited:
no translations though...that is a good thing. It makes me work for it.

Super Sweet!!!
doumo arigato gozaimasu miyukisan

Very nice indeed. Great job and thank you for making this valuable resource available.

🙂

That is great! 😄

It's so rewarding when I finally get a sentence translated to finnish! It takes some time for me to get it to something that actually makes sense, but it's worth it!

🙂

hennagaijin-san,Iron Chef-san,

2gatsu to 3gatsu wa up-date dekimasendeshita.
Demo, kono yo-ni hagemashite itadakuto
totemo ureshii desu.
Kongetsu no owari niwa up-date shimasu.
Mata yoroshiku onegai shimasu ne!;)

Originally posted by thomas
Miyuki-san was so kind as to collect and publish all the daily nihongo lessons she had previously posted to the 'Nihongo Cabinet'. Check out the following site

=> http://miyuki.japanref.com/nihongo/

Her lessons are available in kana, kanji, romaji and ...as sound files as well!

I really like your voice, Miyuki! Thanks for your tremendous effort!
:)

Please visit Nihongo Everyday!

Not complaining, but it may be a good idea to indicate what level this is intended for. I realize it says "This is a room for Japanese learners. " but... IMO, I don't think this is at all good for someone who knows less than 10 words of japanese. Also, someone who hasn't even finished learning hiragana and katakana will not really be ready for that without explaination.

just my two yen...

ohayo miyukisan!
hope you can post learning materials for people like me who are just starting to learn kana.
doomo arigatoo! :)

these smilies are so so cute... aren't they??? ^-^👏

Ohayoo,
I've just started to learn Japanese at uni and i was wondering if there are any good starting books to read.
kore fooramu ga dai suki desu.

Originally posted by AviFunniBunni
Ohayoo,
I've just started to learn Japanese at uni and i was wondering if there are any good starting books to read.
kore fooramu ga dai suki desu.
Hajimemashite AviFunniBunnisan! 🙂
And just a small correction. It should be "Kono fooramu ga daisuki desu." In this case you need to use"this" as an adjective and not a demonstrative pronoun. On the other hand, if you want to say something like "This is my most favorite forum" it would be "Kore wa watashi no daisukina forum desu." Chotto confusing desune. :p

Miyuki-san,

Your site is great, especially the .wav files~! I'm only a beginner so I have to look up some of the advanced words in my dictionary. But it's a great learning experience!

Thanks~~

Miyuki you are very kind and congratulation for your home page! its very good and nice,
ciao from dely from osaka

Miyuki, u did a good job indeed, i heard ur voice, sooo sweet, but the only problem is i don't know what they meant...:{

Japanese-English pages

Yes,I only have Japanese-Roma ji pages.
I wish I could make&add Japanese-English pages(someday)...
:eek:

MIYUKI! I was on your page no more than 5 sec. when I quickly added it to my favorites. I think it is perfect, and please keep up the good work! Thank you!

ジェフ

hi, minasan, korewa serewen desu, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
こんにちは、私はこのフォーラムを連結する初めてのことです。
それは、日本語を学習するために興味を感じさせる人々 にとってよいサイトでした

Konnichi wa Miyuki-san!

Anata no "Nihongo Everyday" wa totemo miwaku-teki na "web-page" desu yo!
Kore nihongo genbun ga benri na dogu desu.

Arigato gozaimasu!!! ^_^

Mata ne!

はじめまして~♪Miyuki-san、みんなさん。どうぞよろしく!_(_^_)_

このフォオラムサイトわとてもおもしろいです♪~

Miyuki-sanの"Nihongo Everyday"ページがすきです☆!!Had fun learning Japanese (and listening) on your site. ThanQ! And those sound files.. I luv your voice!。・゚゚・(>_<)・゚゚・。 Please keep the page going~!

Coolio!! I've just had a look on your website...very nice!!! I wish i could understand it! haha.. ..

I have a rather dumb question : Is Romaji the name for how Japanese is spelt out frenetically (<--i cant spell ..doh) ...so you can read it out loud from english?

Im a super noobie at japanese....😌

Porl''

Back
Top Bottom