What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Newbie!

NickyR

後輩
Reaction score
Hi
I'm Nicky. I've never joined a Japanese forum before, I hope you are nice. I'm just getting into J-Rock and came here to find out about more bands. That's all for now, it's passed my bedtime :mad:

yumeitsumo

後輩
Reaction score
We are very nice! Hi! I'm Yume. This forum is awesome. I hope you stay and enjoy.

Mars Man

先輩
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
From the slopes of the Japan Alps, where the winds of winter have lost their teeth and the breath of spring can be sensed in the air...I send you my greetings and a big WELCOME to JREF !!

Please do spend some time with us, and check out the whole forum, get to know how things work, and us, and little by little you'll make lots of friends from all over the world !

You can learn a lot about J-music here, and about things Japanese, and about a lot of other non-Japan related stuff too. Just jump right in when and where you wish ! Talk to you later, Nicky !! (I have a son who'd probably be interested in meeting you...the kanji (Chinese characters) for his name mean, the proper order, two hope, and are pronounced, in Japanese, ni-ki...we spell it Nicky when we write it in English.

NickyR

後輩
Reaction score
Thank you both very much for the welcome!

Last edited:

Mars Man

先輩
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
Signatures come up only in the first post on a page (or was it in a thread?.....I think per page)

You are welcome and I look forward to hearing from you here and there !! MM

NickyR

後輩
Reaction score
Signatures come up only in the first post on a page (or was it in a thread?.....I think per page)
You are welcome and I look forward to hearing from you here and there !! MM

How odd. Thank you for the info and the welcome.

Top Bottom